come out and plaaayyy
How this works again:
- Readers predict the final score of a designated game by placing a guess in the comments, preferably in the format of [M score][hyphen][Opp score], for example "41-0" or "35-0 Michigan", or "28-0 Go Blue", or "42-0 Harbaugh!" etc.
- The three guys who read this part holler at people who post in a different format
- First person (by timestamp) to post a particular score has it.
- If you got it right, I contact you for an address by your MGoBlog account email, and you give me some time to get that to you.
- If nobody got it right or I don't hear from the winner(s) we push it to next week or let it go.
Except this time you predict TWO scores!
About Last Time:
There was no last time. That was then. We're at now, now.
This Week's FIRST game: PARAMUS vs. Saint Francis!
— Paramus Catholic (@PCFB_LIVE) August 31, 2016
I've got two things to give out so I figured let's play twice. First Paramus is playing Friday night at the Big House at 6 p.m. If you wanna go, admission is $5 to see Drew Singleton, Corey Bolds, and whatever else from New Jersey Michigan may have designs on. We'll still be doing MGoRadio for the first hour else I'd join you.
This Week's OTHER first game:
FOOOOOOOOOOOTBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL versus the state that tried to drop an apostrophe in its name like 50 years after we let them into the union.
I'm a liiitle excited.
And on the Line:
For the Michigan-Hawaii Game: One full-size, limited edition print by famous portrait artist (and Bacon book interviewee) Ben McCready. Bennie is named for THAT Bennie, who was his godfather. McCready is part of the lifeblood of this Michigan of ours. He was the guy they asked when they started the Legends jerseys, and the guy behind getting them retired again. He's putting one of his prints on the line for whoever guesses the score correctly.
For the Paramus-Whoever [checks] St. Francis Game: Open edition of the same.
Fine print: One entry per user. First user to choose a set of scores wins, determined by the timestamp of your entry (for my ease I prefer if you don't post it as a reply to another person's score--if you do it won't help or hurt you). Deadline for entries is 24 hours before the start of the game. MGoEmployees and Moderators exempt from winning. The algorithm finds the winners as it chooses. The algorithm is self-correcting. The algorithm asked Jeeves! The algorithm is from Jersey, but escaped. The algorithm is Abby Wambach. This is the algorithm. Finally.