MGoBlog Ballot - Week 2
|1||Boise St. Broncos||4|
|2||Ohio St. Buckeyes||-1|
|3||Alabama Crimson Tide||1|
|4||TCU Horned Frogs||7|
|12||Florida St. Seminoles||2|
|13||Virginia Tech Hokies||-4|
|17||Oregon St. Beavers||3|
|18||Penn St. Nittany Lions||6|
|20||North Carolina Tar Heels||-3|
|21||Notre Dame Fighting Irish||--|
|Dropouts: Auburn Tigers, Georgia Bulldogs, Stanford Cardinal, Washington Huskies, Connecticut Huskies, West Virginia Mountaineers|
SB Nation BlogPoll College Football Top 25 Rankings »
- Yes, Boise #1. They beat a good BCS-conference team in a virtual road game.
- I might be dinging Oklahoma a bit too much. Utah State could out together a Idaho-like run this year, and actually be a decent win by the end of the year. On the other hand, typically high-flying Oklahoma beat them by single digits at home.
- Should I move Texas down a little bit?
- I'm totally fine moving Florida down that much. They didn't crack triple digits in total yardage until well into the second half. And this came at home against a crap Miami (NTM) team.
- I considered leaving Michigan off my ballot so as to not tempt the CK award, but they were one of the few teams to curbstomp BCS-conference competition (and the Huskies were being talked about as a Big East Title contender before Saturday).
- Everything else looks OK to me. Let me know where I've gone horribly wrong.