Night Game Thread

Submitted by Wolverine In Iowa on October 3rd, 2015 at 7:33 PM

Let us cleanse ourselves in a new thread, free of Indiana derp.

Comments

ThadMattasagoblin

October 4th, 2015 at 12:13 AM ^

If MSU stays high and their players are still injured, we could knock them off when they're top 5. Wouldn't be as big of a win considering that they're not that good but the Harbaugh hype train would be off the charts beating a # 2 rival in his first year.

BornSinner

October 4th, 2015 at 12:14 AM ^

Kinda weird seeing a Colorado home game being filled and hype. I know they used to be 80/90s juggernaughts along with Washington but ... damn is it weird.

rob f

October 4th, 2015 at 12:15 AM ^

was just being shown on local South Bend TV post-game interview, bitterly throwing his team under the bus.  Then he tried to regroup and backtrack on his comment, saying "I don't want my words to be taken the wrong way".  Too late---damage already done.

I love it!

J.

October 4th, 2015 at 12:22 AM ^

Golly, and here I thought he was a paragon of class and restraint.

/s

I still can't understand how any parent would allow their child to spend four years with that man.

Yeoman

October 4th, 2015 at 12:52 AM ^

Last year wasn't so good but they were in the tournament the three years prior.

Which for Colorado is probably the high ebb of the program's history. They'd barely gotten a sniff of the tournament in decades before they hired Boyle five years ago. Just the Chauncey Billups teams--I don't think they'd had any other trips since the early 70s.

gwkrlghl

October 4th, 2015 at 12:17 AM ^

I had assumed Stanford was just overrated but now that they beat USC and are now crushing Arizona I'm really starting to wonder if Northwestern is actually good and not just easy looking schedule pretty record good

rob f

October 4th, 2015 at 8:29 AM ^

(But didn't know he went to Colorado)

The Bill McCartney Era was the zenith for that program. Gary Barnett had some success, too, but also brought some problems to that program. And everyone else since pretty much has failed there.