Brief today (mostly because Rich was 20 minutes late)
- Tate didn't really practice yesterday, but RR expected him on the field today. If he's healthy, he'll start on Saturday.
- Brown and Minor should be close to 100% today. If both are healthy, Minor is the starter. The coaches still want more game reps for Shaw and Smith.
- Woolfolk will stay at CB for the time being, but he could go back to safety in the future. They like having 2 veteran CBs to defend the pass.
- Kelvin Grady has gotten less PT because they've been going for more (football) experience in big games. Martavious Odoms has gotten more snaps instead.
- Moosman has improved at center, particularly with his snaps.
- Zoltan has been punting very well from both the rugby kick and standard punt plays. He might have even been kicking too well against Iowa, beating his coverage down the field.