- Ira agrees to let Brian choose his walk-in music
- Maryland: Good for Jabrill for speaking; there's a code of silence in football that enables guys like Durkin
- Lesson: always go to the media. Don't internal it. Don't spin it. Spill it, take care of it, and move on.
- Are we the evil conference? Let's create a new conference that's just Wisconsin, Iowa (if they solve that Rhabdo), Northwestern
- Roasting John U. Bacon
- Previewing Notre Dame: Wimbush is a 50 percent thrower and Don Brown is going to have a way to screw with that. If you can't complete passes against Michigan it's over.
- Michigan's worry: if Solomon and Dwumfour get pushed around
- RPOs in the offense can protect your OTs—can't help on the inside though
- Ole Miss was just 60th in sack rate despite similarly bad OL as Michigan by structuring their offense around it.
- Michigan's offense: spread TE? Gentry had a ludicrous yards per target despite so many misses when he was open.
- Patterson has a good timer; if he didn't he wouldn't be alive.
- MSU/OSU schedule problem: hope but not until the next round, which is far in the future.
- Slot fade solution: put Hill on the slot and draw in Ambry on 2nd and long, 3rd and long
You can catch the entire episode on Michigan Insider's podcast stream on Podbean.