- Piped in music: Let the band play!
- Speight: It’s a mental physical correctable mistake. Expect a rollercoaster ride again.
- UFR, he wasn’t that bad. It’s too late; he’s John Navarre to the fanbase. He’s already better than John Navarre.
- Ed isn’t going to question Harbaugh; is going to question Shaw
- Is Michigan trying to get out of the home-and-home with Washington?
- Harbaugh’s Moe Wagner disease: refs just don’t like overzealous puppies? This game was really bad—and lopsided bad—from a crew who’s usually alright.
- Kinnel is pronounced Kinnel like Kinnel not Kinnel also his +3 tackle was a star safety’s play.
- What about Air Force? Score more than 22.
- What’s up with JT Barrett? His OL sucks. Craig says Ohio State is disqualified from the Final 4.
You can catch the entire episode on Michigan Insider's podcast stream on Audioboom.