Title Reference. Kinda miss Bo Ryan, kinda think I won't after Sunday.
So I keep having this problem where I run a guess the score and Michigan gets crushed, and of course nobody guessed that Michigan would get pulverized AND lose to the hockey version of the Rigelian bug people.
Since that totally happened, TiqIQ felt bad and wanted to try it again, this time with free tickets to the Iowa game, i.e., Michigan's last home game of the season, provided by TiqIQ.
TiqIQ who, by the way, wants you to try their mobile app which they just revamped.
SO: this time if you guess the score, you win the tickets. If nobody gets it, we'll pick randomly again from WHOEVER DOWNLOADED THE APP (including if you did it last time) and give them the tickets.
By the way the app is at http://tiqiq.us/MGoTiqIQ. Winner will be contacted Monday, or Tuesday if I am running behind on Monday. But surely by Wednesday.
How this works again:
- Readers predict the final score of a designated game by placing a guess in the comments, preferably in the format of [M score][hyphen][Opp score], for example "41-0" or "35-0 Michigan", or "28-0 Go Blue", or "42-0 Harbaugh!" etc.
- The three guys who read this part holler at people who post in a different format
- First person (by timestamp) to post a particular score has it.
- If you got it right, I contact you for an address by your MGoBlog account email, and you give me some time to get that to you.
- If nobody got it right or I don't hear from the winner(s) we randomly draw from whoever downloaded the TiqIQ app.
About Last Time:
Nope. Nope nuh uh not talking about it.
This Week's Game:
Michigan at the Trohl Center.
And on the Line
You're going to the game next week.
So to recap:
- Guess a basketball score.
- Download the TiqIQ app in case nobody guesses the basketball score.
One entry per user. First user to choose a set of scores wins, determined by the timestamp of your entry (for my ease I prefer if you don't post it as a reply to another person's score--if you do it won't help or hurt you). Deadline for entries is 24 hours before the start of the game. MGoEmployees and Moderators exempt from winning. The algorithm owns Jersey. The algorithm is self-correcting. The algorithm thinks of the children! The algorithm doesn't steal lollipops or spring breaks from the children. This is not the algorithm. But it has a visit set.