I'VE HAD JUST ABOUT ENOUGH OF YOU SONNY
- Member for
- 4 years 22 weeks
- View recent blog entries
- Karma value
- RELAX. Michigan is #3, 10-2-1 and tied for first place in the B1G. Copp & Bennett didn't even dress tonight.
- Luke Dwyer is 4th string and has had zero playing time. Give him a break. His defense didn't really help him out.
- Schembechler Hall renovations currently taking place
- Ocker Field Hockey Field mass expansion, playing surface replacement, team facility being built to replace South Ferry Field. These are all taking place if not now then very soon since it was announced that the renovations would take place after the 2013 season.
- The Donald R. Shepherd Softball Center currently in progress.
- FieldTurf replacing the traditional grass field at both Ray Fisher Stadium & Alumni Field at the Wilpon Complex. The baseball turf is complete, as posted here Monday.
- Lacrosse team facilities being built at an estimated date of 3/1/2014. The estimated cost says only $12 Million, so I don't think the stadium is coming just yet.
- TWO High Performance Centers for Strength & Conditioning to be used by most of the Varsity sports. New soccer facilities such as coaches offices and locker rooms. And an indoor rowing facility. All are estimated to begin on 3/1/2015. Estimated cost of $25 Million.
- Demolition of the U-M Indoor Track Building and historic Ferry Field in favor of brand new Indoor AND Outdoor track competition facilities. Ferry Field site will become a parking lot for multiple sports. Estimated to begin on 3/1/2015 with a cost of $90 Million.
- Yost Ice Area ice plant replacement. Scheduled for 4/1/2015 for $3.2 Million
- Canham Natatorium major renovations and expansion. Pretty much will look like a new building by the looks of it. Scheduled for 3/1/2017 for $20 Million
- Demolition of Cliff Keen Arena in favor of a brand new multi-sport arena. To be built where the U-M Indoor Track Building once stood, the new arena will be home to volleyball, wrestling and men's gymnastics. Scheduled for 6/1/2017 for $30 Million
- Expansions of the Stephen M. Ross Academic Center and Weindebach Hall. Unlisted in the 2012 Budget but talked about on the website.
|1 hour 10 min ago||A neg? Seriously? Michigan||
A neg? Seriously?
Michigan Baseball is on their way back to the top of the B1G and I think they've progressed faster than most thought.
|13 hours 21 min ago||And I can guarantee you they||
And I can guarantee you they were not playing at full speed, either.
The score of the game is meaningless. Tonight was a win because there were no injuries. Said that after the Waterloo exhibition loss.
|13 hours 27 min ago||FWIW, the home game against||
FWIW, the home game against ohio was an OT game.
I'm not saying ferris sucks. I'm saying they shouldn't be ranked where they are.
Their wins are over Colgate, Mercyhurst, St. Lawrence, Alabama-Huntsville, Bemidji State, Bowling Green, Alaska-Fairbanks and Northern Michigan.
Which one of those wins am I supposed to impressed with? Yeah, they beat up garbage teams. UAH is 0-14-0. ferris and LSSU are the only two teams in the New WCHA that have a winning record. It's a 10-team league.
|13 hours 33 min ago||RELAX. Michigan is #3, 10-2-1||
|13 hours 42 min ago||I get why Red put in Dwyer,||
I get why Red put in Dwyer, but at the same time I was very worried when I saw him skate out to the net.
Michigan is playing a team in the same city, who is basically the equivalent of a full-year Under Armour All-American team. This is the game is what they go all out for.
Mix that with putting a 4th string walkon in net who hasn't seen any game action at all and a Michigan team that was already playing the game at 50% but playing the 3rd perod at 15%.
That won't end well, more times than not.
|13 hours 48 min ago||ferris does not scare me||
ferris does not scare me whatsoever.
They're just beating up all the leftovers from the old WCHA & CCHA.
|14 hours 52 min ago||This is brutal.||
This is brutal.
|14 hours 53 min ago||I guarantee you we will hear||
I guarantee you we will hear this commercial next commercial.
|14 hours 55 min ago||This. That's especially true||
This. That's especially true with women. Basically translates to not interested or drop dead.
I would know, I get those responses automatically.
|15 hours 45 min ago||Yeah, and I had a real good||
Yeah, and I had a real good time watching Pitbull's "Let's have a real good time" Dr Pepper commercial in the 2011 football season. All 13 games, 50 times each.
|16 hours 40 min ago||Didn't know if he does||
Didn't know if he does exhibitions.
The starting lineup is interesting. Michigan will start Compher, Motte & Allen at forward. All freshmen and were at this time last year, all playing for the US U-18. Clare and Serville join them on D with Nagelvoort in goal.
|19 hours 12 min ago||What a bunch of BS, Hazell||
What a bunch of BS, Hazell got robbed.
|1 day 23 min ago||Tyrone Butterfield's legacy||
The greatest play he had was the pass he DIDN'T catch against Virginia. Would've been tackled in bounds and the clock would have run out.
|1 day 26 min ago||Read Three & Out, please. He||
Read Three & Out, please.
He didn't know about the #1 and nobody was willing to teach him.
I'm not trying to start one of "those" conversations, but seriously.
|1 day 32 min ago||#2 will not be honored or||
#2 will not be honored or turned into a Legends number until Woodson finishes his degree. I always hear that when this topic comes up.
Same thing with Trey Burke who deserves to have his #3 hung up in the rafters at Crisler to be honored if not retired. Remember, only one of the five numbers hanging in Crisler are actually retired.
Amara Darboh - #21
Blake Countess- #11
|1 day 36 min ago||You have no idea how many||
You have no idea how many hoops the ADept had to jump through just to get a statue of Bo at Schembechler Hall.
I like your idea of having a ring of honor type thing around the concourse, but it takes away from "The Team" concept.
|1 day 2 hours ago||The #1 is slowly fading. #21||
The #1 is slowly fading. #21 is all the rage as of late. You can thank Braylon for that one as he basically has retired #1 with his BS.
|1 day 11 hours ago||Duke has the chance Baby Seal||
Duke has the chance Baby Seal U had against Michigan if (when) Jameis Winston gets out of trouble.
|1 day 11 hours ago||This whole earn it crap is||
This whole earn it crap is what has kept that great #1 off the field for almost a decade now.
Anthony Carter was given #1 because he was a prized recruit and Bo made it a point to give it to him. McMurtry came in and wore it. Derrick Alexander switched to it after McMurtry graduated. David Terrell walked right in and received it.
The only one that it didn't work out for was Butterfield.
Roll the dice again and give it to Drake Harris (provided he makes it here, qualifies, signs yada yada the whole 9 yards).
|1 day 12 hours ago||I hope they make 0 and 00||
I hope they make 0 and 00 legal numbers some day.
I think it would look pretty cool.
|1 day 12 hours ago||Hoke said something like||
Hoke said something like "after Smith, the #2 will go to an elite defensive back"
Peppers said he wants to be BETTER than Woodson. What better way than to take his number and make it his?
|1 day 14 hours ago||Yeah I'm going to bet against||
Yeah I'm going to bet against all of that.
But if that mass exit were to happen, 2014-15 would be a lot like 1990-91.
|1 day 14 hours ago||I'm worried about who is||
I'm worried about who is going to lead this team. Trey took over games and guided this team last year with THJ as his trusty sidekick. Corey Person was a huge leader as well.
GR3 doesn't strike me as the vocal leader type. LeVert does for some reason though.
Fun fact: if Michigan starts Hurricane Spike at PG, it will be the first time since the Fab Five in 1992-93 that all Sophomores started.
|1 day 14 hours ago||Fiesty.||
|1 day 14 hours ago||"My biggest worry is at PG"||
Hurricane Spike. That is all.
|1 day 18 hours ago||The Michigan Lacrosse stadium||
The Michigan Lacrosse stadium will be out there.
Lax alums have been approached about donating for a stadium, but they did not show anything in the support.mgoblue.com/explore for a new lacrosse stadium. This probably because the land wasn't purchased yet.
Here is just a little refresher on the projects-
with the videos of what's coming-
Walk of Champions
Donald R. Shepherd Softball Center
U-M Golf Course and clubhouse restoration
New multi-sport arena
High Performance Centers
Ross Academic Center expansion
Weidenbach Hall expansion
|1 day 20 hours ago||Not sure if serious.||
Not sure if serious.
|2 days 2 hours ago||Meteor.||
|2 days 11 hours ago||I don't even know where to||
I don't even know where to start.
|2 days 17 hours ago||I would just rather have bowl||
I would just rather have bowl tie-ins to more prestigeous bowl games with some history. The Sun Bowl (I believe) is the second oldest bowl game still in existence.
What can I say, I'm just weird like that.