i find this extremely interesting
- Member for
- 1 year 21 weeks
- View recent blog entries
- Current value
|1 week 6 hours ago||Definitely||
An exaggeration, but the bullpen sucked before Valverde arrived. Leyland's constant mismanagement of the lineup is also a point of contention.
|1 week 7 hours ago||That's bound to happen||
After 14 straight fastballs.
|5 weeks 3 days ago||Crow.||
|5 weeks 3 days ago||Well||
I've seen enough of Filpula tonight.
|7 weeks 3 days ago||Didn't||
The Astros set it the first weekend of this year?
|7 weeks 4 days ago||MacBook Pro||
For computing power. MacBook Air/iPad if you travel a lot. iMovie has great movie editing/creating features.
|8 weeks 6 days ago||Dirks||
Has a pretty weak arm.
|9 weeks 6 days ago||Work||
Work, Tigers, Masters, praying our underclassmen return next year.
|10 weeks 13 hours ago||Good||
Now we just need Payne to declare and a core of our guys to return. Things could shape up quite nicely for us if this happens.
|10 weeks 1 day ago||Stauskas||
Until Timmy threw down that thunderdunk, I was clamoring for Nik to replace him, just so we could get an outside look.
I thought Coach B. played Spike a little too much down the stretch, especially when we needed some size for rebounding, but hey if you can catch lightning in a bottle twice, I guess you gotta take it.
The most telling play for Nik was when he pump-faked on a 3, drove the lane, saw Dieng coming over and decided to contort his body and throw an ill-advised pass out to the backcourt that got intercepted by Siva. After that, Nik was benched for the remainder of the game.
|10 weeks 1 day ago||Thoughts||
First thing I thought about was that I was still pissed about the style of play. Michigan was content to play their game, while Louisville was allowed to mug/clutch/grab on everything. I heard the perfect analogy when I flipped on the radio. It was the Red Wings of the mid 2000's- dominate the regular season with fluidity/execution/finesse then the rules "change" to clutch/hook/interefere in the playoffs and they don't adjust...get bounced.
We were a couple possessions/calls away from winning a freaking National Championship with the youngest team in the entire tournament. What a crazy, pride filled ride.
Then I saw something on facebook that said Keep Calm It's Masters Week. Thankfully this will help lower the blood pressure.
Now I am just praying there's not a mass exodus of our players. I'll be in the long line to thank Trey Burke for his efforts in the Maize and Blue...if 4 of our starters return we'll be really solid going forward. The selfish part of me wants the team to wake up this morning with a bitter taste in their mouth and say "Let's do this again next year".
Proud of the way they let 'em hang out there. Go Blue!
|10 weeks 1 day ago||My biggest gripes||
1. Goaltending right off the bat...kinda set the tone for how things were going to play out.
2. The blatant "kicked ball" possession- the refs miss this call and don't stop play. Leads to a scramble on the baseline where Caris ties up the Louisville player who is laying on the baseline. Somehow Louisville is granted a timeout, and then Hancock immediately hits a 3 to start his run late in the 1st half.
3. Trey's block. All ball, obviously. This was a pre-judged call. That ref was going to call a foul no matter what happened because he figured Trey wasn't going to give an easy layup. Easily the most egregious error of the night.
4. Hancock's "4th". They call a foul on a guy who's not even in the play, which bails Hancock out. He then proceeds to pick up the 4th foul on McGary moments later. Then, hits a 3 late in the game after picking up what would have been his 5th foul.
5. A hodge-podge: McGary blatantly undercut, leads to a jumpball possession. Back to back possessions early in the 2nd half we hit jumpers (GR3 and Burke) where there was contact on the arms of the shooters- no calls. (both of which Steve Kerr said should have been fouls). The Burke non-shooting foul on Stauskas' outlet pass from his back.
Proud of our boys nonetheless. The more the game progressed, the more I felt Pitino's influence of "Creaning" the refs was gonna pay out for them.
|10 weeks 2 days ago||LEVERT||
|10 weeks 2 days ago||Ugh||
Goaltend. Block call. Hancock should be fouled out.
|10 weeks 2 days ago||Hosed.||
Absolutely jobbed by the refs.
|10 weeks 2 days ago||STARTERS||
|10 weeks 2 days ago||This||
This is gonna comedown to three calls. The timeout on the baseline before Hancock went off. And the incorrect foul call that shoulda have Hancock his fourth. Then he drew the 4th on Mitch. And the GD goaltend.
|10 weeks 2 days ago||Time to ride the starters||
Morgan and McGary interchangeable.
|10 weeks 2 days ago||That||
Bullshit time out call on the baseline sparked that Louisville run. Caris had his hands on the ball and they decide not to call one of their 6 jump balls?? Horseshit. Go Blue.
|10 weeks 2 days ago||Big Time Goosebumps||
And When did it get so dusty in here?
|10 weeks 2 days ago||Work Production||
Is at an all-time low today. Probably will be lower tomorrow, regardless of the outcome.
Go Blue! Let 'em Hang!
|10 weeks 4 days ago||LET YOUR NUTS HANG||
On The Zone's Chin!!
|10 weeks 4 days ago||I might throw up||
|10 weeks 4 days ago||TIM||
QUIT BITCHING AND PLAY
|10 weeks 4 days ago||They're||
Just begging to be alley ooped on.
|10 weeks 4 days ago||Morgan.||
|10 weeks 4 days ago||need||
need. to. rebound.
|10 weeks 4 days ago||Let's Go!!!!!||
Come on now defense!!!!
|10 weeks 4 days ago||2 Things||
Play Defense. Rebound.
|10 weeks 4 days ago||Onions||
Let em hang, Spike!