- Member for
- 3 years 47 weeks
- View recent blog entries
|6 weeks 22 hours ago||Dear Paul Finebaum||
go fuck yourself.
|6 weeks 1 day ago||7 minute abs||
don't know why, but this seemed relevant for this thread.
|6 weeks 3 days ago||Only 2CB's?!!||
Totally kidding; a long way to go to drop those balls.
|9 weeks 3 days ago||^^^THIS||
put that shit on a Wheaties box!
|11 weeks 1 day ago||Someone should||
kick you in the ass.
|12 weeks 2 hours ago||Great, now I gotta take a dump.||
|15 weeks 4 days ago||RONDO!||
|17 weeks 5 days ago||fuck next year.||
This team played like champions TODAY. Respect.
Thank you and Go Blue!
|18 weeks 1 day ago||Put your iron jocks on, Men||
and SPY the hell out of 'im #BestonBest
|20 weeks 3 days ago||Docs sacked that tumor!||
Hope that 'lil fella follows his adventurous pathway and plays for for Sparty (versus swimming with sharks).
Great read, thanks for sharing.
|22 weeks 3 days ago||BEWARE anything >0.01%||
Just ask Mork Dinotenio - http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2015/10/17/9561889/michigan-michigan-state-win-probability
Put your iron jocks on, Men, and go smash all of the percents out of them Saturday!
|24 weeks 2 days ago||Offensive line. Slomo 20:32||
|24 weeks 3 days ago||ONWENU SMASH||
Anthony Cioffi, 6-0 203 Sr db, meet Big Mike.
|24 weeks 4 days ago||He probably said something like||
"congrats, Ash, your band wore their iron jocks today"
|28 weeks 4 days ago||^ No disrespect intended,||
but I don't think it was a stunt by Saban. WKU's defensive effort holding Bama to 13yds rushing in the first half with game totals of 64yds on 16 attempts by their top two backs, Scarbrough and Harris, and a total of 93 yards on 44 carries by all backs.
Bama has Ole Miss next weekend and following the lack of push, I'd wager this is what he's concerned about.
Just a hunch.
|28 weeks 4 days ago||just a guess||
it was the end of the game and LK put a dude in motion instead of handing the ball off and running out the clock, which led to a TO and a late score; I suspect that's what drew the ire of Smaug.
|28 weeks 4 days ago||THIS: "Those are called ass-chewings"||
My disdain for Saban is only satisfied when she eats her young. (if I was smart I would embed. I am not smart).
|28 weeks 6 days ago||DYK what the recruiting story on HARBAUGH was like?||
i.e. were there other teams involved, or did Bo just give him a playbook after he kicked his feet off his desk?
|29 weeks 5 days ago||BOOM!||
You asked - Gedeon gives the sack!
|30 weeks 6 days ago||All of the above||
onside kicks and go for two after every score.
|31 weeks 4 days ago||850 lb Gigundo||
|39 weeks 5 days ago||Well,||
Born and raised in Nashville, escaped to AA for the Heisman years and been back ever since.
Some great Summertime options (some mentioned before, some, maybe not)
1. Percy Warner Park - riddled with outdoor trails, horse trails, and nearby is cheekwood gardens. PWP is IMHO, better than Central Park (YTCP). *celebrity encounter - I once ran the white trail (3mi) with Taylor Swift..and her bodyguard!
2. Ryman tour - if you love music, you should do this tour. Also - even if you don't like Bluegrass, but have the time (and tics available), you should check these shows out! http://www.box-officetickets.com/TN/Nashville/Ryman-Auditorium-Tickets?&mkwid=sqbLjw49w%7Cpcrid%7C82588652177%7Cpkw%7Cryman%20auditorium%7Cpmt%7Cb%7Cpdv%7Cc%7C&st-t=google&vt-k=ryman%20auditorium&gclid=Cj0KEQjw17i7BRC7toz5g5DM0tsBEiQAIt7nLOuthVcMTMu3SV9UMbi_5PlLYC_U5HRoPwjisYyM0_oaAkCI8P8HAQ
3. Since it's hot as xxxx and ya'll have chillns, you might be interested in water park fun - https://www.nashvilleshores.com
4. Nashville Sounds (as mentioned before, great stadium and amenities)l
1. Hot fried chicken. Prince's is the original, super ghetto location but that adds to the experience (very safe). Boltons is the SON of Prince's (there's a whole ghetto-fabulous story), not as greasy and very tasty (also kinda sketch location). Then there's Hattie B's (my best friend's Son-in-Law started and Hattie B is his Granddaughter), anyhoo, really good chicken, probably the best. Nice menu with plenty of food/bev options, gentirfied affluent locations.
*all three options usually have an extended wait
2. Burgers. 1. Burger-up. There are a couple of locations, 12South is the most popular, and very long waits on weekends. Amazing burgers/fares. 2. GrillShack burger (East Nashville) - IMHO, the best value burger - 1lb burger & fries for <10$. *note:called Grillshack for a reason, literally in a shack. 3. Pharmacy Burger (East Nashville) - Nashville's #1 burger/beer garten. Amazing burgers, milkshakes, rocket-tots and very cool outdoor beer garten. *very very long lines.
3. Misc food. 1. Mexican: Rosepepper Cantina - Nashville's #1 mex/margarita joint. 2. Thai: Smiling Elephant, same as Rosepepper. 3. 5-points Pizza (or Desano's) - both amazing, both really long lines, OR, you can call in!
I'm leaving beer joints and adult places off, as ya'll got dem chillns. (but there are SO many).
I left off Broadway, but that's because I despise Broadway (great live music though, and tourist hell).
|44 weeks 10 hours ago||Kate Upton's||
|44 weeks 5 days ago||Jesus is coming,||
|44 weeks 5 days ago||my fave||
Jesus is coming, look busy.
|1 year 15 weeks ago||Congrats to Blake Countess!||
Happy it worked out for him. GO BLUE!
|1 year 15 weeks ago||Great suggestions!||
A couch for my Sparty friend, so he can invite our mutual Ohio friend over to socialize with his hooker....then set them on fire. Then I can send the ipoopyou in lieu of flowers.
There's still the gift for my ND friend....was thinking of the "Play like you have an imaginary GF" t-shirt, but that's a little dated. Suggestions?
|1 year 16 weeks ago||Karma, is a bitch.||
CC is on the clock.
Respect the person, regardless of who they are.
|1 year 19 weeks ago||Gut check?||
Food and enzymes.
|1 year 22 weeks ago||oops||
that was my other fave movie, Smoky and the Bandit.
"we ain't got time for that crap, Boy!"