- Member for
- 6 years 47 weeks
|6 years 15 weeks ago||They did it... Stormed the court.||
Oh well... At least everyone is having fun!
|6 years 15 weeks ago||C'Mon boys... Keep it up!||
We are playing with TONS of energy and heart right now... If we can keep it up, I think we win this game for sure!
|6 years 28 weeks ago||Solid work||
This is wonderful... I vote that the charts get installed in every UFR.
|6 years 35 weeks ago||Agree||
Next time, I'll spend more than 15 seconds looking over it. By the end of the time I spent writing it, I wanted to just be rid of it so I can actually focus on some work!
Sorry for the Typos!
|6 years 35 weeks ago||I think I need to talk to the Grammar Nazi myself...||
Remember, I'm an engineer and not of the alien mold that Brian is...
I read it over once before sending it out... I didn't have much time to spend making it perfect.
I didn't realize that Rosenburg went to Michigan, and I probably shouldn't have put the personal bash in it. My anger must have gotten to me...
|6 years 35 weeks ago||Thank you Brian...||
You have effectively calmed me down at a time when I have never felt such rage at the media before. Without you...
I might have killed the men responsible for this...
|6 years 35 weeks ago||FUCK THE FREEP||
Agree... Absolute Bullshit. It happens everywhere. EVERYWHERE!
|6 years 36 weeks ago||It's not the best show on HBO||
Period. It has its high points, but don't think you can say its better than entourage or curb your enthusiasm
|6 years 36 weeks ago||That pic of him is ridiculous...||
There is nothing else to say
|6 years 36 weeks ago||Mallet is a stoner...||
The kid will fail his combine drug test if he makes it that far. You heard it here first...
|6 years 36 weeks ago||The story on Denard is great...||
Out of shoelaces mouth:
"Everybody says I can't throw," he said, "but I'll show you different when you see me start and see us play."
Even if he doesn't start, he is still the man
|6 years 36 weeks ago||Thanks!||
2 more weeks...
|6 years 37 weeks ago||My experience with our M Football Players||
I've actually had the pleasure or displeasure (depending on who it was) of spending some quality time during sit downs with some of our infamous players. Oh my... Some of my favorite moments:
- Mario and Mallet were the biggest D!cks ever. They never got along which actually surprised me considering the love for the special plant. I happened to be lucky that year and have some special goodies from California and had met both of them through mutual friends. I will never forget 30 minutes after THE HORROR my phone rang 10 times in a row... I couldn't even believe he was already out of the locker room. I definitely did not pick up that time especially cause he was rolling around with Johnny Sears who had such a joke of game. He wasn't even that fun to be around cause he wouldn't talk, just sit and smoke. Mallet would at least come over, hit the bong, hang out and talk even though it was always about himself. He was always nice to me though, but I'm pretty sure I know why that is...
- On a side note, I had a buddy who had eaten some magic mushrooms at his apartment and at some point Mario showed up to see if he could get some herbals off him. My buddy said that Mario turned into a monster and made him crawl into a closet for the rest of the night. That does not sound fun.
- Johnny Sears and Mario M. both failed the same drug test. Johnny got kicked off the team and Mario got suspended for Eastern. Those of you who think that Lloyd ran a crystal clean program have it wrong... Lloyd did many things off the record to keep certain players on the team aka Mario M.
- Off of the pot topic, some of the nicest guys I have ever met/hung out with are Massey, Henne, B. Graham, W. Johnson, K.C Lopota, and B. Minor. None of them treated you as you were insignificant and they actually cared what you had to say. Good guys and wish them the most success.
- The one time I ever spent time with Hart, we were at skeeps and I offered to buy him a shot. He said " I only drink Patron so you can buy me that." I bought him the shot, but def a prick thing to say.
- My favorite Lloyd moment was when I was driving in the burns park neighborhood and saw him running so I pulled over and said hi. He stopped and talked to my for 5 minutes with the biggest smile ever. That is one good man...
- The ESPN highlight of the 06 Ohio State (1v2) actually had a 3 second interval of me holding a sign right in row 1 before kickoff that read "Always remember Bo the Champion". Awesome. Man I wish we would have won that game.
I've got more stories and will break them out at the right time!
|6 years 37 weeks ago||Here is the link....|
|6 years 37 weeks ago||BTN should have the game as a live stream and for replay.||
I would look on their website.
There was a post on this last week I believe...
Check out the posts over the weekend!
|6 years 37 weeks ago||Agree||
Mahorn should keep the ass
|6 years 37 weeks ago||They also picked DRob as the starter during the show on Friday..||
Which could potentially happen, but didn't make any sense considering the fact they were praising Tate the entire time...
|6 years 38 weeks ago||Gotta love the Techno Music...||
Pretty intense stuff...
|6 years 38 weeks ago||I had to Pay...||
But it was only $13, and my flight was 4 hours so I figured it was worth it... I'm thinking in 2 years this will be standard on every flight you take.
|6 years 38 weeks ago||Thanks for the Entertainment||
I'm on a plane right now with internet which is sweet... This post has given me something to do during my flight, which got delayed 4 hours! I wonder if Brian has ever had someone look at Mgoblog while on a plane....
|6 years 45 weeks ago||Updates???||
Anyone have any updates on if he made commitment today?