- Member for
- 6 years 9 weeks
- View recent blog entries
- Alabama beat #1 Clemson after #3 MSU in CFP (up from 2)
- Clemson lost in CFP final to #2 Alabama after beating #4 Oklahoma (down from 1)
- Stanford after beating #6 Iowa in Rose Bowl (up from 5)
- OSU after beating #8 ND in Fiesta Bowl (up from 7)
- Oklahoma after losing to #1 Clemson in CFP (down from 4)
- MSU after being spanked by #2 Alabama in CFP (down from 3)
- TCU after beating #15 Oregon in Alamo Bowl (up from 11)
- Houston after beating #9 FSU in Peach Bowl (up from 14)
- Iowa after losing to #5 Stanford in Rose Bowl (down from 6)
- Ole Miss after beating #13 Oklahoma State in Sugar Bowl (up from 16)
- OSU beat #3 Oregon after #1 Alabama in CFP (up from 5)
- Oregon lost in CFP final to #5 OSU after beating #2 FSU (up from 3)
- TCU after beating #9 Ole Miss in Peach Bowl (up from 6)
- Alabama after losing to #5 OSU in CFP (down from 1)
- (tie) MSU after beating #4 Baylor in Cotton Bowl (up from 7)
- (tie) FSU after losing to #3 Oregon in CFP (down from 2)
- Baylor after losing to #7 MSU in Cotton Bowl (down from 4)
- Ga. Tech after beating #8 Miss St. in Orange Bowl (up from 10)
- Georgia after beating #20 Louisville in Belk Bowl (up from 13)
- UCLA after beating #11 Kansas St. in Alamo Bowl (up from 14)
|1 week 2 days ago||Nein||
Das ist nicht so gut.
|1 week 2 days ago||OK I take back||
my prediction of mediocrity back in December. Love this!
|1 week 3 days ago||I thought Speight was||
like a coach. We need to make up our minds.
|1 week 3 days ago||Isn't it||
|1 week 3 days ago||And it was a loss||
to Michigan to get Groce fired. Underwood better beware those upcoming games with Michigan.
|2 weeks 6 days ago||Except then the turnaround for the winner||
would not be good.
|3 weeks 2 days ago||Worst Husker||
beatdown ever at home! Way to hit the stride at the right time of the year. 15-3 home, 3-8 on the road, and 2-0 for neutral sites. All neutral sites from here on out, although likely will be playing in someone else's home turf in the first couple rounds of the NCAA's (like fellow facing fellow Jumpman school in Greenville, NC in 2nd round on Lundardi's board). 3 road wins were against teams going a combined 16-38.
|4 weeks 3 days ago||So lets pay these kids even more money||
That'll go well.
|5 weeks 5 days ago||Love those||
Tom Clancy movies.
|5 weeks 5 days ago||Tweeting Peter||
to troll Paul. Love it.
|5 weeks 5 days ago||Nice win||
but pundits will wonder if NU and UM are that good, or if UW is falling apart.
|5 weeks 6 days ago||To remember||
the ABA. First basketball i ever had was an ABA ball.
|5 weeks 6 days ago||Not quite the same question, but found this||
https://www.degruyter.com/view/j/jqas.2010.6.1/jqas.2010.6.1.1198/jqas.2... - synopsis includes this:
This link has more scenarios and an accessible database, but it is using NBA data so no 1 and 1's to analyze.
Little history on the free throw with this quote from Naismith himself:
|6 weeks 2 days ago||Storm the||
|6 weeks 2 days ago||Nice||
Ring Cycle there.
|6 weeks 2 days ago||...and 15 minutes later||
lead is back to 13. Let's finish this!
|6 weeks 2 days ago||Seven minutes??!!??||
|6 weeks 2 days ago||I believe that's||
his brother, but yeah.
|6 weeks 2 days ago||Beautiful layup||
off the top of the glasss
|6 weeks 3 days ago||Can't believe||
they left the official Pantone's out of that original resolution. What were they thinking?
|6 weeks 5 days ago||Exactly||
Good move NBC
|9 weeks 4 hours ago||It was great switching||
between the two sports talk radio stations here in Columbus yesterday and hear them both ragging all over OSU basketball. And it continued tonight. And it was all the sweeter that it was due to a loss to Northwestern.
Fun fact - even though Northwestern has never been in the NCAA playoffs, they hosted the first Final Two, with OSU losing.
Love the irony that the first time they do an early reveal of the top 16 seeds in the tournament from the committee (Feb. 11), the chair is Mark Hollis, and MSU will not be mentioned until they start talking 68 team bracketologies.
|9 weeks 2 days ago||At least||
it gives Chantel lots to report on.
|9 weeks 2 days ago||Yup this hurts on many||
Yup this hurts on many levels. Condolences to the family and the team.
|10 weeks 5 days ago||With a weekly visit||
from Section 1. Gold!
|10 weeks 5 days ago||stole it all||
from Steve Dahl.
|12 weeks 6 days ago||Previous two years,||
the end of season AP top 4 didn't even match the CFP top 4 (order different last year, OSU was 5th in 2014). The CFP is done for the year putting out rankings. AP voters are independent and separate and can vote whatever they want. I can see an AP #3 if Michigan wins and PSU loses or even if PSU squeaks out a win. Current poll only has PSU 3 points ahead of Michigan, FYI.
Last two years' Final AP polls (CFP in bold):
If the CFP #5 or #6 win, they've moved up to #3. Otherwise, they've dropped to #7 or #9 in the AP poll. Haven't seen both 5 and 6 win at the same time yet.
|12 weeks 6 days ago||LB Vernon Norwood||
as Vivian (Selma Blair)
|12 weeks 6 days ago||You can pick your friends||
and you can pick your Butt.
|13 weeks 4 days ago||Unless Phoenix moved down||
Unless Phoenix moved down under, I'd like to know how much Outback paid to keep their name on the bowl in the post