- Member for
- 4 years 23 weeks
- Since Penn State many/most of the media have believed that RR is toast.
- “Officially” DB has denied it through his twitter account (and yes the account is *really* his.
- Other AD sources after the this week’s eruption have repeated DB’s previous stance that he would evaluate the program after the season (the bowl game.)
- Lack of progress on the field and worse no solid plan on how to correct the problems
- Poor PR skills- not representing Michigan well
- Misgivings about RR’s role in the NCAA violations
- Pressure from donors who have had enough
- Negative feedback from Wolverine football alumni
|4 years 22 weeks ago||He's gone on Monday||
He's gone on Monday
|4 years 22 weeks ago||The Perfect Storm for Rich||
The Perfect Storm for Rich Rod - song made by 1130 WDFN Detroit Sports Talk for the Shep & Sharp Show
|4 years 22 weeks ago||Dick Rod will be gone Monday no matter what||
The nets are buzzing with rumors of RR’s imminent firing.
With that said there is some pretty interesting circumstantial evidence that DB is *strongly* considering a change sooner rather than later.
In talking to a lot of people with ties to the program (both who support RR and don’t) it seems that there is not one single reason that DB might make a dramatic move to prevent further damage to Michigan’s brand but rather a number of things that have tipped the scales against him.
These people claim that DB shares these criticisms-