there would have to be some to wash away
- Member for
- 6 years 12 weeks
- View recent blog entries
- Funchess TE--> WR after 2 years
- DG QB--> WR for a year--> back to QB
- The OL G<-->C<-->G<-->C<-->Tackle??<-->Tackle OVER? disaster.
- Jake Ryan outside --> inside.... seems to be working OK to well at this point, I guess
- Peppers <--> Countess Nickle/Boundry snafu to start this year.
|7 hours 51 min ago||phew... I was gettin the||
phew... I was gettin the shakes.... don't hold out on me maannnn....
|8 hours 5 min ago||yeah, but he did it with||
yeah, but he did it with someone else's players. let's see what he can do once his guys are in there and upper classmen and there's no depth issues and yadda yadda yadda... in 3 years i'll be convinced.
|19 hours 40 min ago||After yesterday, I don't||
After yesterday, I don't really consider this to be OT.
please let the Profiles in courage begin first thing in the AM
|20 hours 3 min ago||I feel like the Funchess||
I feel like the Funchess thing is the same problem this staff has had and continues to bite them in the ass. The kid looked like a hell of a WR from day 1, and they turned him into a bad-to-fair-to-good TE and after 2 full years finally put him at WR. Imagine if they had him at WR for those 2 years and how polished he'd be now. Probably wouldn't have one-handed that slant DG threw that led to the INT vs Utah.
So we have
This staff clearly makes questionable personnel decisions that affect the players and the team.
I can't get behind benching a guy whom has demonstrated the ability to play well at this level for a guy that at this point has shown absolutely no glimmer that he can sustain a drive, let alone several of them.
|20 hours 33 min ago||Yes, Morris was worse than||
Yes, Morris was worse than Gardner. Yes, Gardner may give us a better chance to win.
OK, this is when I stopped reading.
|1 day 43 min ago||oh I'm not expecting any of||
oh I'm not expecting any of them.
I'm just not gonna buy the bullshit rhetoric from any new HC, even if it is those guys.
|1 day 1 hour ago||No matter who we get, be it||
No matter who we get, be it Miles, Harbaugh, other Harbaugh, or the ghost of FH Yost, I'm not climbing any fucking bandwagons. I'm not gonna tip them over, but I'm not gonna be sold on them either.
Just STFU and show me the wins. Get the team to be competant and get the ficking wins.
|1 day 2 hours ago||50% higher than Hagerup you||
50% higher than Hagerup you say? That's impressive on multiple fronts.
|1 day 3 hours ago||1) When can we expect the 1st||
1) When can we expect the 1st Profiles in Courage (Cronyism?)? There are only 2 sources of hope: 1 the (0-0) conference record (which isn't much- we're the fucking Cubs now), and 2) PiC from Brian
2) After all the RR shit in contrast to the way everyone slobbered on Hoke at the beginning, I don't want to hear the "program insiders" say a fucking word. Go out and get the best guy. Period. Where are all the program alums and jagoff bluebloods that thought Hoke was gods gift to M? Awfully fucking quiet now- and you should stay that way.
3) Get the guy from TAMU. If they even had a chance to pull Bo from A2 back in 1982, then I say we have a great chance to get him. Dude walked into Texas and handed the Longhorns their fucking lunch, walked into the SEC and beat Bama and played with that conference for 2-3 years, and they can get young guys (esp QBs) to play well.
Get it the fuck done, Brandon. Or someone get Brandon done.
|1 day 19 hours ago||a well-coached spread punt||
a well-coached spread punt formation might have had more people on the return man there.
|1 day 19 hours ago||what was the story with that?||
what was the story with that? did Gm get that penalty? what happened to a sideline warning with no penalty? anyone in the stands have more details?
|1 day 19 hours email@example.com|
|2 days 33 min ago||I remember dropping Terrance||
I remember dropping Terrance Taylor into coverage too. That was the app st game
|2 days 1 hour ago||in 25 years, we'll all be||
in 25 years, we'll all be looking at these scores the way we look at the Penn-Columbia and Yale-Dartmouth scores today
|2 days 3 hours ago||Fuck the b10, I say they drop||
Fuck the b10, I say they drop to 1-aa like the Ivy League. They can play a full round robin and the 2 leagues send the champs to a title bowl game.
|2 days 6 hours ago||So this is an thing. Ok. And||
So this is an thing. Ok. And only 350 for a telephone. What a deal
|3 days 20 hours ago||Negative, Ghost Rider. the||
Negative, Ghost Rider. the pattern is full
I feel the need. The need. For. Speed.
you people disappoint me with your lack of Top Gun references.
|4 days 7 hours ago||Juneau was the man.I have||
Juneau was the man.I have lots of friends from RPI- almost went there myself
|4 days 7 hours ago||2 things come to mind: 1)||
2 things come to mind:
1) well, the CBs scored as many TDs in the ND games as the offense
2) hindisght is always 20/20, eh coach? I mean, I'm glad they are willing to make a change, but, much like the OL last year, I wish these coaches would be able to avoid mistakes like these by knowing their personnel and how they fit into the scheme. If countess is such a good nickle, play him there. either way (at nickle or boundry) peppers will have a learning curve.
|4 days 19 hours ago||Yeah me too. Had rpi tix from 83-92||
Yeah me too. Had rpi tix from 83-92
|4 days 21 hours ago||they were the best team I've||
they were the best team I've ever seen, except for maybe the 95-97 M teams (who aren't in the bracket- a big oversight IMO) and the Maine 91-93 teams. Maybe the Dryden Cornell teams, but I never saw them play myself.
The 85 RPI team had several NHLers including Darren Puppa (G), John Carter (RW) and eventual HOFer Adam Oates. That team was dominant.
|6 days 15 hours ago||And that explains the lack of TV timeouts||
And that explains the lack of TV timeouts
|6 days 17 hours ago||well, they must not have had||
well, they must not have had a lot of commercials in those broadcasts.
|6 days 17 hours ago||You are one sadistic SOB||
You are one sadistic SOB
|6 days 18 hours ago||that Ball State game in Nov||
that Ball State game in Nov 2006 was also not televised, unless you had comcast IIRC.
|6 days 18 hours ago||I was a FR in '95 (19 hundred||
I was a FR in '95 (19 hundred ya jerks) and I recall the memphis and/or miamiU games that year being not televised. I remember b/c it was a big difference b/t televised and non-televised games back then re: TV timeouts.
|1 week 1 day ago||I'm as old as the mgomatrix itself.||
I'm as old as the mgomatrix itself.
|1 week 1 day ago||Is that Bing Crosby I hear?||
Is that Bing Crosby I hear?
|1 week 1 day ago||Can einhorn be fickle?||
Can einhorn be fickle?
|1 week 1 day ago||At this point, there is||
At this point, there is nothing any B10 team can do to get into the playoff. The B10 is bad and it should feel bad.
And personally, let it burn. M is turrible, the rest of the league lost (OSU- by proxy thanks to ECU beating VT). I hope everyone goes 4-4 in both divisions, no one can figure out the tie breakers and they cancel the title game.