this guy evidently hired to work for AD
- Member for
- 4 years 11 weeks
- View recent blog entries
|19 hours 36 min ago||He's chronologically closer||
He's chronologically closer to potty training than drinking legally.
|1 day 21 hours ago||Mine's better!||
|1 day 21 hours ago||Ah yes....Harbaugh's speech before the Minnesota BBall game.....||
|1 day 22 hours ago||Then WNEM TV5 in Saginaw is||
Then WNEM TV5 in Saginaw is not a source. Full Stop.
Hard to imagine a hotbed of media talent like Saginaw would fuck it up so badly
|1 day 23 hours ago||Actual video of Ace Williams||
Actual video of Ace Williams when he found out that Chat Sports got a mention on Colin Cowerd's show today.....
|2 days 49 min ago||Thanks - fixed it. I was||
Thanks - fixed it.
I was pissed when writing and fucked his name up.
|2 days 51 min ago||Be careful. I have a team of||
Be careful. I have a team of North Korean genius children all now with a singular mission of finding out what movies FreddieMercuryHayes wants to see so we can publish embarassing emails from the studio executives and stop them from being released.
Don't say you weren't warned.
|2 days 1 hour ago||So other than her not being||
So other than her not being British it would seem the term as you define it applies.
|2 days 2 hours ago||I have a new nickname for my||
I have a new nickname for my wife. I now know she's also considered a "WAG".
HEY WAG - go make me a sandwich!
|2 days 3 hours ago||John Harbaugh. Just like||
John Harbaugh. Just like Ruth Chris but not located in the same area.
|2 days 3 hours ago||Your comment + your avatar is||
Your comment + your avatar is just about perfect IMO. I picture Clint uttering those words and then adding:
I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow you head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?
|2 days 3 hours ago||Les Miles is a damn fine||
Les Miles is a damn fine football coach and if Harbaugh decides to stay in the NFL then I really hope we get him. People around here act as if Harbaugh is Ruth Chris Steakhouse and all other coaching candidates are three day old, half-eaten White Castle sliders and that's not the case at all.
Les would be McCormick & Schmick's IMO. Great, but just not as great as the #1 choice and different.
EDIT: I just read Mr Yost's post and IMO he's 100% dead on the money. Very well said!
|2 days 11 hours ago||I'm not so sure about||
I'm not so sure about that.
|2 days 12 hours ago||You do know that Chatsports||
You do know that Chatsports is run by a kid in high school that has ZERO connections anywhere right? They are banned because it's a fucking teenager God gods sake
|2 days 12 hours ago||You could keep going about||
You could keep going about five or six more user names.
|2 days 19 hours ago||Plus 1 for the Godfather||
Plus 1 for the Godfather reference Fredo.
|2 days 20 hours ago||Well if Insiders say it then||
Well if Insiders say it then it simply MUST be true.
|2 days 20 hours ago||Mark agrees||
|2 days 20 hours ago||Unfortunately his wife has a||
Unfortunately his wife has a slighly different answer (allegedly) and that does come into play guys.
All the single guys dont understand this but speaking as someone who moved a wife from Salt Lake City to Reno to San Fransisco to Lansing to Cleveland over about seven years when my career was getting started it matters.
|2 days 20 hours ago||One bullet dodged. COMMON||
One bullet dodged. COMMON PIT - it's now up to you to snatch up Shiano before anybody can steal him away from you.
|2 days 21 hours ago||I love the 49ers.....||
I love the bay area
I love Stanford
But I'm taking my talents back to North Beach.......
|2 days 22 hours ago||Wait, wait, wait. "Trending||
Wait, wait, wait. "Trending the wrong way?" Two days ago you said he was going to Oakland based on a family connection and the announcement would be made next week.
There's no trend to go in any direction based on that. You had it as a done deal going to the Raiders.
|3 days 1 hour ago||Anybody who'd vilify him for||
Anybody who'd vilify him for not taking the job is an idiot IMO. The guy has legitimate reasons for wanting to stay in the NFL and the bay area in particular if that's the direction he decides to pursue:
1. Has an underage daughter from marrage #1 who lives out there. I know as a father who went through a divorce it would be VERY hard for me to move across the country and know I wouldnt see my kid very often for quite a while. All the money in the world cant buy time.
2. He has a wife that allegedly wants to stay in the area. If you're truly in love with someone her opinion DOES factor into your decision guys. It may not be the deciding variable but it does matter.
3. His own brother beat him in the Super Bowl. That has to sting a little bit and I'm sure he'd like to win his own (sibling rivilaries can be pretty powerful motivators)
4. Like it or not the NFL is consider the pantheon of football coaching. Taking a job in college - even for all the right reasons - would be considered a demotion and an indication that he couldn't cut it with the big boys (like his brother).
Look - I WANT him as bad as anybody here to coach us next year but if he says no I understand why. And he's still a brother in arms either way.
|3 days 2 hours ago||I think that was in the Miles||
I think you're confusing that with the Miles offer.
|3 days 3 hours ago||Leaking the enormity of this||
Leaking the enormity of this offer serves two purposes and I think it's brilliant:
1. It shows the Michigan fanbase that all guns are loaded and we're deadly serious about getting Harbaugh if he's willing to come back to college. 49MM is HUGE money and an offer to make someone the highest paid football coach anywhere cannot be taken lightly, regarless of the ability of the other side (NFL) to offer more if they want. I wonder if they will however because if Harbaugh gets more than 8MM/year what's that make the other elite NFL coaches worth? Do they want to start a coaching arms race - I wonder.
2. It shows every other coach out there (some of whom may not have been contacted yet) just how far we're willing to go to restore the program. I cannot immagine ANY HC (maybe outside of Saban himself) not telling their agent to make a call to Michigan this morning. "If he doesnt want that offer - I do" would be something I would expect Hackett to be hearing a LOT today and from coaches we prolly didnt have on our radar just yet.
So far every move Hackett has made has been bang-on perfect in my estimation. Win or lose on Harbaugh (and if he wants to stay in the NFL or bay area there is nothing he can do about that) he's conducted this search flawlessly IMO up to this point.
|3 days 14 hours ago||Ask a weatherman.||
Ask a weatherman.
|3 days 20 hours ago||(No subject)||
|3 days 20 hours ago||John U, Seth & Brian will be||
John U, Seth & Brian will be speaking down here in Cleveland on January 12th. Should be a very, very interesting evening indeed.
|3 days 20 hours ago||(No subject)||
|3 days 20 hours ago||Hoo boy I just read that||
Hoo boy I just read that article you linked. Ray has been a very busy (and not very nice) boy recently. And given the past incidents between him and his fiance I think it's save to say there will be more trouble at home given he's being investigated for sexual assult AND it looks like he's about to be cut.