- Member for
- 5 years 15 weeks
|5 years 7 weeks ago||I am excited to have big 6"3 and 6"4 receivers||
Next year, we really missed that height and pose today. The wr blocking was so key for vtech
|5 years 7 weeks ago||What do we need to do on offense?|
|5 years 7 weeks ago||Any chance we see devin?|
|5 years 15 weeks ago||Do I dare say...||
I know Gardner has not played very well, but I think it might be worth a shot to start Gardner over Denard.
Hear me out.
1) We need to establish the pass early.
- Denard simply cannot pass well. Gardner has a better arm and has a better chance of completing passes.
2) By playing Gardner, the defense will not know if Denard is going to throw or run.
- If you use Denard as a runningback/quarterback/ widereciever, BUT stiil continue to give him some passing opportunites, it might be a better attack
3) Establish Ftiz and STOP RUNNING VINCENT SMITH UP THE MIDDLE
- Fitz is our best back period. Stick with him, and hit V.Smith on the slants or dumps, thats the best use for him
Just some thoughts.