- Member for
- 3 years 35 weeks
- View recent blog entries
- Current value
|2 weeks 3 days ago||being under estimated is a good thing||
We should be OK at WR. Dileo and Gallon are very much under appreciated because of their size. RB is a big question mark but a lot of talent in that group and good chance that someone could emerge in the fall.
The team is not proven but has potential to be good. I think that we win all three games against ND, Nebraska and Bucknuts, but might lose some unexpected games.
|2 weeks 3 days ago||I expect a breakout year for Horford||
Despite all the injuries he sufferred, he has shown consistent progress when he is on the court, provide quality minutes offensively and defensively.
|3 weeks 3 days ago||I want speed||
and more of Gallon and Dileo type, to go along with big targets. They make the game faster and QB can dump the ball sooner, and put more stress on the defense. The slow big target works only if QB have enough time to launch the ball and delivery it accurately when a defensive end or LB on his face.
That said, people favor big target and Wes Welker went undrafted.
|4 weeks 1 day ago||Beilein on a roll||
Zimmerman is going to get an offer and 2015 could be a monster class.
|4 weeks 1 day ago||exactly what I was going to say.||
Izzo's easy time at EL is OVER.
Not only IU and UM are back to the top, they win by high power offense and let freshmen play.
|5 weeks 1 day ago||Plus||
with his length, Irvin would be a great rebounder at 2.
|5 weeks 1 day ago||Levert is still a project||
Levert is not going to get more than 10 minute a game per say.
|5 weeks 1 day ago||pre-season top 10||
Robinson and McGary will carry the burden of scoring, buy we are in very good shape with experiences at every position. Hope that Walton and Irvin can blend in quickly.
|5 weeks 3 days ago||because he is afraid of being fired by his football coach||
says a lot of the value of the university.
|6 weeks 4 days ago||it would be very awkward for Webber||
If everyone else of the Fab 5 are celebrating with the team after the game and Chris Webber has to stay away because of the 10-year ban.
|6 weeks 5 days ago||Walton will play more minutes than Spike||
no later than five games into the season, and Spike may get minutes at 2 position as well.
Given the roster of next season, we might see some true two post offense with GRIII plays 3 and Mitch/Max plays four.
|19 weeks 4 days ago||I see Hardaway leaving||
he is very ready, and besides he may have a lot credits already and he can always come back to finish some time later. Juwan Howard was able to finish with his class despite leaving after three years.
GRIII is not ready yet, still boyish, will celebrate his 19th birthday tomorrow, and I am sure that he is not in a rush either. His father stayed for three years in Purdue and Tre should get time to enjoy college as well. He could be a much more dominate players in two years.
|39 weeks 1 day ago||have they sold all the tickets yet||
wonder how many Irish are interested in American football game?
Checked the ticket price, $300 and up. Wonder who would pay for it for the high school kids to attend the game, is that within the NCAA rule for high school recruits to accept free tickets?
|39 weeks 2 days ago||Wait wait wait||
Michigan's 3rd string offensive talent should have been able to beat Toledo in 2008. Do you mean that our 1st string offensive talent should've beaten Appalachi State in 2007?
|39 weeks 2 days ago||why is it a bad example||
Regardless how many transferred papers Carr signed, he offered help to his playes who wants to transfer, and that's enough to me. Denard did not transfer, but RR never lobbied him and offered any advise.
|39 weeks 2 days ago||Exactly||
speaking of Denard fitting into a west coast offense.
|39 weeks 2 days ago||by your logic, RR probably should have done Hoke a favor||
by telling Denard that he should transfer so that Hoke can bring in a pro-style QB in his first class.
|39 weeks 2 days ago||Hoke would've never recruit Denard as a QB.||
would you have the same opinion if RR advised Denard to transfer.
|39 weeks 2 days ago||RR never lobbied Denard to transfer||
and that speaks volume to me on RR's character. For those who defend Carr and diss RR, just think about what if Denard is not our QB right now.
|39 weeks 2 days ago||all of this is not possible if Denard transferred||
|39 weeks 2 days ago||Nobody says that Carr was responsible for RR's demise||
simply disgusted with what he did.
|39 weeks 2 days ago||WHAT IF RR had advised Denard to transfer||
First, Hoke owe a lot of his success in his first season to the fact that Denard stayed.
Let's get some facts straight.
1. The vast majority of the fans got very tired of Carr towards the end of his career, because his ability to beat Tressel.
2. The horror, the horror, the horror
3. RR was abolutely a star at the time he was hired, who was offerred the Alabama job as well.
4. Carr didn't give RR any support from the moment RR was hired, and offerred to sign off transfer forms before RR was able to meet the team.
5. RR is responsible for his own demise at M but he brought in majority of the key offensive players on the current team, including, Denard, if not the most popular player in M history, is very close to be the most popular player in M history.
6. When RR exited, he could have done what Carr has done, advised some of his players and recruits, especially, say Denard and Gardner to transfer, for the exactly the same reason that Carr argued, bad fit to a pro-style offense. RR didn't not do it even he was no longer affiliated with the university and even he exited not on a good term. RR is a classy guy that Carr is not.
|43 weeks 4 days ago||bowl revenue sharing||
Is this standard practice, did Ohio State get their share last season?
|44 weeks 6 days ago||even the actual victims may not get much if at all||
the estate may not have much left after paying all the legal fees.
|1 year 8 weeks ago||not sure this applies to every cases||
Carr talked Tom Brady out of transferring.
|1 year 8 weeks ago||It is unfair to blame everything to the former coaching staff||
big will had problems with his conditioning, and the former condition and strength staff is certainly not the ones to blame. Martin, Molk and Junior choosing Barwis to prepare for their NFL draft speaks volume.
|1 year 9 weeks ago||I don't think that DG will permanently switch||
I don't think that DG will permanently switch but rather playing two positions. After all, we have denard under the center but need size at WRs.
|1 year 10 weeks ago||If there is one thing unfortunate being a mac user,||
it is RDT. I acturally have control of a mac in US but the sharing screen works not as well windows RDT. It is watchable but painful and have no sound.
Well, the easiest easiest way is to have facetime/skype with a fellow Michigan fan and have the friend put the camera in front of their TV.
|1 year 10 weeks ago||I am on the same boat||
I was able to watch games in France on iPad last year using the CBS madness app. In hong Kong this year. 247Live.tv seems interesting but it closes up for new members. Anyone here on this board, if you have an invitation, please send me one.
One way to try is to buy a VPN service, strongVPN, $55 dollar a year, that gives you a US IP and hope it would work.
|1 year 10 weeks ago||Questions for Aquaman||
1. why in the world would Ty be afraid of competition from Shallman and Smith? I can see Shallman think about his prospective of playing time at RB given Smith and Issac as his classmate and back off if he thinks that RB is the only position that he wants to play. But Ty should have confidence to beat out Smith, and Smith should feel the same towards Ty too.
2. let's talk about size of running backs. Ty is listed as 6'3, 215 pound. Shallman is 6'3 and 255. both are very tall for RBs. NFL rarely has RB taller than 6'2, and almot all elite backs I can think of are between 5'9 to 6'1, saving barry sanders at 5'8. while most on this borad agree that Shallman's best position going forward is somewhere else, I wonder if anyone else think that Isaac's best perspective might be at other positions as well. He certainly has the to be a wideout.