- Member for
- 5 years 44 weeks
|2 years 31 weeks ago||Michigan charges more for the||
Michigan charges more for the first credit and a flat fee per credit for any subsequent credits below full time status (12 credits)
I'm not sure what status you would fall under but let's just assume LS&A
1st credit = $870
2nd - 4th credit = $510/each
Total = $2,400 + school fees
*The tuition and fees will likely go up as they are for the Fall 2013 term and not Fall 2014
I went to the Ann Arbor Public School system and my friends in high school had their tuition covered for taking Calc III (Math 215/255/285) during their senior year in high school so you may not have to pay anything. I believe one of the other posters mentioned this as well.
One of the advantages/disadvantges between taking Calc III at UMich and other places is that I think the grade you get at UMich is moved to your actual transcript if you decide to come to UMich for your undergraduate degree. If you take the class at a different institution you'll get the credit but not the grade.
Hope this helps
|3 years 4 weeks ago||Scott Loeffler||
|3 years 25 weeks ago||Since I couldn't post this anywhere else||
24/7 Michigan has a free trial until Jan 1st, 2014.
I would create my own thread but I don't have the points to do so.
|3 years 38 weeks ago||Microsoft Silverlight||
Make sure you have microsoft silverlight installed.
It works on google chrome for me
|3 years 38 weeks ago||VPN||
Here's the link to VPN access:
Steps: (Windows, I don't have a MAC and cant' remember the exact process)
1. Select Windows
2. Log-in using your kerberos account
3. Select 32-bit or 64-bit VPN client. You can verify which bit version by doing the following (right click on My Computer and select "Properties", on the window that pops up will show you which bit version you have).
4. Download and install the VPN client.
5. At the bottom of the page after you log-in using your kerberos account is a link that says "Download the UMVPN - All Traffic profile". Download it
6. Open this profile by selecting "Import" on the VPN client. This will allow you to access non-umich websites when connected via VPN.
7. On the VPN client it will ask you to log-in when you double click on the "UMVPN - All Traffic" link. The username and password are your uniqname and kerberos password
8. If successfully connected the window will dissapear and on the bottom right hand corner of your screen in the taskbar area will be a yellow pad lock that is in a "locked" position
I didn't have any luck using an alumni account a while back but I know it works for current students (and I would guess it works current faculty and staff but I haven't verified that it does)
|5 years 7 weeks ago||VPN||
If you're lucky enough to still have access to your UMICH kerberos account you can use Michigan's VPN network to get espn3 which has today's game on it.
|5 years 42 weeks ago||If you have comcast internet||
If you have comcast internet you have free access to Symanetc's Norton Internet Security.
I have it right now and it works great. It's low on system resources and has additional computer optimizing add-ons such as a registry cleaner, hdd optimizer, and file-clean up.
|5 years 44 weeks ago||Don't we play state on March||
Don't we play state on March 5th?