- Member for
- 4 years 49 weeks
- Dirty – DU is a very dirty team. They frequently hit after the whistle and throw cheap shots throughout the game. Against CC especially, they made a concerted effort to hit the goalie during play or after the whistle any time they were close to him. The dirty play was amplified against CC as they are rivals, but even against Minnesota, they were very dirty.
- Goalie platoon – Brittain has been excellent in the two games I have seen him play. Olkinuora has been streaky. I have seen him play really well in one game and then give up a couple real easy goals in the next. The past couple weeks the two goalies have been switching every other game. If the pattern continues, Brittain is Ferris, and Olkinuora is Michigan.
- Offense – the majority of the offense develops around the Shore brothers and Zucker (all graduates of Pioneer, fyi). All three are very quick with great vision and puck handling abilities. As a team, they crash the net hard after shots and (as mentioned earlier) are not afraid to take out the goalie in the process.
|21 weeks 6 days ago||27-12 Michigan||
|21 weeks 6 days ago||27-13 Michigan||
|23 weeks 4 days ago||43-17 Mich||
|25 weeks 5 days ago||46-6 Michigan||
|1 year 2 days ago||74-68 Michigan||
|1 year 3 weeks ago||65-78 MSU wins||
Michigan 65-78 MSU
|1 year 15 weeks ago||Green Egg and Ham||
Hopefully you can see how I got to those two names.
|1 year 22 weeks ago||20-17 Michigan||
Michigan 20 - 17 BYU
|1 year 23 weeks ago||45-12 Michigan||
Michigan 45-12 UNLV
|2 years 15 weeks ago||87-43 Michigan||
Michigan 87-43 Hillsdale
|2 years 21 weeks ago||There is one way for Michigan||
There is one way for Michigan to look good in this situation. The President should make a statement that student safety is the university's number 1 prioritiy and due to putting a student at risk, Hoke is fired. Due to Brandon not taking care of this matter within his own department, he is fired. Michigan takes a hard stance on student safety and looks good. Also, Hoke and Brandon are gone and the fan/donor base is satisfied. Seems like a win win to me.
|2 years 21 weeks ago||Nussmeier Saw It||
1. After Morris almost collapsed, Nussmeier was 10 yards on the field yelling at Morris to go down. Morris didn't because he obviously wants to keep playing, not his fault at all. Nussmeier then left Morris in the game. Did anyone see what Nussmeier did next? Did he go and tell Hoke to get Morris out or call a timeout so he could be evaluated? If Nussmeier did nothing after obviously seeing the whole thing, he is just as liable as Hoke and should also be fired.
2. If Hoke didn't see it as he says he didn't, someone on the sidelines should have told him to get Morris out or call a timeout. If no one did this or if someone did and Hoke did nothing, it shows the dictatorship that Hoke is running. What he says goes, period. No matter what else someone tells him. That is not a remotely healthy way to run a program.
3. There is one way Hoke should not be fired and that is if in the next press conference he says he made a mistake and apologizes for it. Anything else, and he should be fired.
4. Brandon should already be fired due to the athletic departments offical press release which was a straight up lie.
|3 years 20 weeks ago||23-17 Michigan||
Penn St 18
|3 years 23 weeks ago||42-17 Michigan||
Michigan 42 - Uconn 17
|3 years 24 weeks ago||45-10 Michigan||
|3 years 48 weeks ago||58-56 Michigan||
Michigan 58 - 56 Kansas
|3 years 51 weeks ago||Michigan for the conference||
Michigan 68 - 60 Purdue
Michigan 57 - 56 IU
|4 years 1 day ago||68-65 Michigan||
Michigan 68 - MSU 65
|4 years 1 week ago||77-72 Michigan||
Michigan 77 - Illinois 72
|4 years 2 weeks ago||82-61 Michigan||
Michigan 82 - Kittens 61
|4 years 3 weeks ago||76-74 Blue||
Michigan 76 - State 74
|4 years 4 weeks ago||67-64 Blue||
67-64 Michigan over Indiana
|4 years 6 weeks ago||Michigan 69-64||
|4 years 17 weeks ago||45-10 Michigan||
853 total yards
|4 years 18 weeks ago||31-27 Michigan||
31-27 Michigan over Nebraska
212 Rushing yards
|4 years 49 weeks ago||Saw DU a few times this year||
As a Colorado College season ticket holder, I watched DU in person twice this year, and also viewed them numerous times on TV throughout the year. Here are a few things I noticed.
|4 years 49 weeks ago||Saw Cornell twice this year||
I am a Michigan transplant in Colorado Springs and a Colorado College season ticket holder. I saw Cornell play CC twice this year. Here is what I noticed.
1. Size. Cornell was noticeably bigger than CC. Not just height, but wide bodies. They were not very fast but were excellent at using their strength to knock CC off the puck.
2. Fitness. Granted, the games were in the altitude, but CC skated circles around Cornell the third period of both games. The fast play (and altitude) wore down Cornell, and allowing CC to dominate late in the games. (This was in January, so their fitness could have changed by this point in the season)
3. Goalie. Iles played out of his mind. CC looked like the better team in both games, but Iles was spectacular, especially late in the games when Cornell was sucking wind. He is the major reason they got any points that weekend.