I'VE HAD JUST ABOUT ENOUGH OF YOU SONNY
- Member for
- 1 year 37 weeks
- Karma value
- Dirty – DU is a very dirty team. They frequently hit after the whistle and throw cheap shots throughout the game. Against CC especially, they made a concerted effort to hit the goalie during play or after the whistle any time they were close to him. The dirty play was amplified against CC as they are rivals, but even against Minnesota, they were very dirty.
- Goalie platoon – Brittain has been excellent in the two games I have seen him play. Olkinuora has been streaky. I have seen him play really well in one game and then give up a couple real easy goals in the next. The past couple weeks the two goalies have been switching every other game. If the pattern continues, Brittain is Ferris, and Olkinuora is Michigan.
- Offense – the majority of the offense develops around the Shore brothers and Zucker (all graduates of Pioneer, fyi). All three are very quick with great vision and puck handling abilities. As a team, they crash the net hard after shots and (as mentioned earlier) are not afraid to take out the goalie in the process.
|8 weeks 1 hour ago||23-17 Michigan||
Penn St 18
|11 weeks 15 hours ago||42-17 Michigan||
Michigan 42 - Uconn 17
|12 weeks 16 hours ago||45-10 Michigan||
|36 weeks 1 day ago||58-56 Michigan||
Michigan 58 - 56 Kansas
|39 weeks 1 day ago||Michigan for the conference||
Michigan 68 - 60 Purdue
Michigan 57 - 56 IU
|40 weeks 1 day ago||68-65 Michigan||
Michigan 68 - MSU 65
|41 weeks 1 day ago||77-72 Michigan||
Michigan 77 - Illinois 72
|42 weeks 1 day ago||82-61 Michigan||
Michigan 82 - Kittens 61
|43 weeks 12 hours ago||76-74 Blue||
Michigan 76 - State 74
|44 weeks 1 day ago||67-64 Blue||
67-64 Michigan over Indiana
|46 weeks 1 day ago||Michigan 69-64||
|1 year 5 weeks ago||45-10 Michigan||
853 total yards
|1 year 6 weeks ago||31-27 Michigan||
31-27 Michigan over Nebraska
212 Rushing yards
|1 year 36 weeks ago||Saw DU a few times this year||
As a Colorado College season ticket holder, I watched DU in person twice this year, and also viewed them numerous times on TV throughout the year. Here are a few things I noticed.
|1 year 37 weeks ago||Saw Cornell twice this year||
I am a Michigan transplant in Colorado Springs and a Colorado College season ticket holder. I saw Cornell play CC twice this year. Here is what I noticed.
1. Size. Cornell was noticeably bigger than CC. Not just height, but wide bodies. They were not very fast but were excellent at using their strength to knock CC off the puck.
2. Fitness. Granted, the games were in the altitude, but CC skated circles around Cornell the third period of both games. The fast play (and altitude) wore down Cornell, and allowing CC to dominate late in the games. (This was in January, so their fitness could have changed by this point in the season)
3. Goalie. Iles played out of his mind. CC looked like the better team in both games, but Iles was spectacular, especially late in the games when Cornell was sucking wind. He is the major reason they got any points that weekend.