"The University of Illinois is also in turmoil. The university sports an Interim Chancellor, an Interim Athletic Director, and an Interim Football Coach; the game will be played at Soldier Field, making this an Illini Interim Home Game."
- Member for
- 7 years 22 weeks
- View recent blog entries
|4 weeks 1 day ago||bottom ticker||
just said that it will start on WatchESPN and will air on ESPN once this TT/OkSt game is over.
|4 weeks 1 day ago||What channel?||
Will it start on ESPN? ESPN News? Both games are running long, and I'm not seeing anything on Twitter.
|5 weeks 14 hours ago||For whatever reason I think||
For whatever reason I think this will be a closer game than any of us want but that we ultimately win. I want to be wrong!
|5 weeks 1 day ago||At a wedding, who gets the||
At a wedding, who gets the ball in the 2nd half of the IU MSU game
|6 weeks 5 days ago||From the new Star Wars movie||
From the new Star Wars movie teaser trailer - "The Force is strong in my faMily..."
|6 weeks 6 days ago||Good to see your average||
Good to see your average RCMB'er is salty knowing that they're going to lose on Saturday, ins so far they're compelled to write as Dantonio, while speaking in 3rd person.
|7 weeks 1 day ago||Is this a typo? Tyler||
Is this a typo? Tyler O'Connor playing QB for MSU on their mobile gametracker?
|8 weeks 2 min ago||For as much as we complain about ESPN||
BTN is 100x worse. FS1 is about 50x worse.
|9 weeks 2 days ago||About that move from -4.5 to -6.5...||
Vegas knows (most of the time)
|9 weeks 6 days ago||tickets on stubhub are cheaper for BYU game||
seats aren't all that great, but you can get into the game this week for $55 a ticket, which isn't bad.
|10 weeks 20 hours ago||No idea. You can expect||
No idea. You can expect double-A gap blitzes on Michigan every other down though.
|10 weeks 2 days ago||If we win this week and next||
If we win this week and next week, the ticket situation will take care of itself
|10 weeks 5 days ago||I laughed||
but seriously, we need this to happen in a very bad way. We have to be able to go over the top to have a shot at beating staee and ohio state.
|10 weeks 6 days ago||Update||
Just got my receipt for two tickets. Wow, I am so pumped. This is amazing, I love this community.
|10 weeks 6 days ago||Interested in a single ticket||
|11 weeks 2 days ago||can you ask the WTKA people||
to make sure this streams through the iOS/Android app?
|12 weeks 3 days ago||Five Thoughts||
1) Rudock is a sizable upgrade over Gardner. Perry ran the wrong route on one INT, one was a really terrible pick by Rudock, and the other was a 50/50 culpability split between Rudock and Grant Perry. Gardner does not make that pass to Butt for the lone touchdown, nor does he thread the needle with a few of those passes to Darboh. You'd still get the INTs though, but at least we can move the ball through the air this year. That's big.
2) The OL is going to struggle against MSU/OSU. This Utah game is a template for what you can expect from your run game in those rivalry two games. Jim needs to tweak the scheme and play-calling for those games, something more creative - running up the gut against teams with strong defensive fronts is not going to work with this group. How does Michigan respond? Time will tell.
3) Devin Smith was plodding. Really hoping Drake Harris gets healthy - we need a guy that can add a few more yards.
4) Defense looked okay. Still got gashed for a bunch of yards on the TD drives Utah scored - seems like they gained yardage in huge chunks with drives they scored TDs on. Holding Utah to 17 was a positive though.
5) BYU is going to be a really interesting game. They play Nebraska, Boise Sate, and UCLA before they play us for their fourth game. That is pretty grueling. My hope is that some of the wind gets knocked out of their sails in at least two of those games, and we execute like we should have against Utah yesterday, to win that game. To go 5-1 into the msu game would be great momentum.
|12 weeks 3 days ago||10-2||
|12 weeks 4 days ago||Harbaugh||
|13 weeks 11 hours ago||this||
|13 weeks 1 day ago||nike construction/materials are better||
also - you're sad.
|14 weeks 3 days ago||Just trolled Valenti on why Michigan will go 6-0||
1) Michigan outgained Utah last year, 301 yds vs. 280yds. Gardener threw 3 interceptions, there was one fumble
|14 weeks 4 days ago||Eh, whatever. Not crazy about||
Eh, whatever. Not crazy about it, but it's pretty subtle so it's rather innocuous.
|15 weeks 2 days ago||They're fine, I have no issue with them.||
They're fine, I have no issue with them.
|15 weeks 3 days ago||Harbaugh!||
|15 weeks 4 days ago||yeah, no.||
there are some things that don't need to be verbalized or written on message boards - this would be one of them; the subtext is enough.
|15 weeks 4 days ago||Bummer||
|15 weeks 4 days ago||How about you get IP banned?||
and you let us know how that works out?
|15 weeks 4 days ago||YESSSSSSS||
Looks like the NFL is about to lose in Federal court based on the tone of questioning. F-Yes. #FreeBrady #Harbaugh #GoBlue
|15 weeks 4 days ago||All the better||
When Michigan wins.