- Member for
- 3 years 20 weeks
- Current value
|23 hours 41 min ago||Brady Quinn in 2006||
He accounted for 3 Michigan TDs. Love that kid's moxy.
|23 hours 46 min ago||You have a point||
But if there's 10k Irish fans in our stadium, we have serious issues in the ticket office
|23 hours 49 min ago||Wrestling||
Destroying America's youth.
|1 day 49 min ago||Why 110k chickens||
Shouldn't all 120k fans get one?
|1 day 17 hours ago||+1000 points for that comparison||
You are spot on. I knew he reminded me of someone trashy and catering to the lowest common denominator, but I couldnt quite put my finger on it. Jerry Springer for sure.
|1 day 17 hours ago||Jackson will always reign supreme||
but Brad Nessler is outstanding. I wish he did more M road games.
EDIT: How on earth is this comment "TROLLING"? You people make me laugh.
|1 day 19 hours ago||Cuz they are a tomato can||
And have been completely irrelevant for a decade.
|1 day 19 hours ago||Rotate Texas, LSU, Stanford, Florida State and Florida||
on home and homes and mandate them to be night games. I would
|1 day 19 hours ago||I actually think this is funny||
Because there are plenty of anti-SEC guys working for ESPN (May, Blackledge, Spielman, Griese, Desmond, Herbstreit) that can all kick his ass anytime he starts spewing his rhetoric. Could make for some interesting commentary. All he will have are those two douchebags Palmer and Pollack to circle jerk on air with. Even Rece Davis is a decent SEC fan.
|1 day 19 hours ago||Eh, you can find shitty fans everywhere||
I've met plenty of white trash Michigan fans that have said some pretty shitty things at times. There's a reason they're called fan(atic)s.
|1 day 19 hours ago||While I agree with you on Holtz and May||
You are waaaaaaaay off base with Davis. He is both a good and decent man, and one hell of a studio host. He might be the second best ESPN guy on gamedays behind only Fowler. The rest can eat a bowl of shit.
|2 days 7 hours ago||That is correct, they do know that||
however, iPhone does not, so I guess you're smarter than Steve Jobs. Congrats... No wonder he didn't get into Michigan.
|2 days 8 hours ago||Leaders and best||
Know the difference between "here" and "hear".
|2 days 21 hours ago||I really enjoyed watching in 2010 when||
Tom Brady break his ankles and him whiffing on the tackle. What an athlete.
|2 days 21 hours ago||Askew? Like BJ?||
It is slightly off, but still sweet.
|3 days 3 hours ago||MGoBatsignal? That won't work||
you need to contact DarthWolverine so he can summon the storm trooper using the force. Come on man.
|4 days 5 hours ago||Take it easy glass house!||
Your favorite team went out like a bitch against us. Throwing stones at our schedule doesn't help you here. We went out and scheduled Arkansas and VT to replace you, and may add USC as well. You chose to keep your "rivalries" with Purdue and MSU while adding Duke and NC State. It's an ND problem, not a Michigan Problem.
|4 days 20 hours ago||Funniest part of it is...||
The same guy is selling Matt Barkley's pylon for $199. Shane is better than Barkley!
|5 days 38 min ago||When I saw "Beaver Barrage", I immediately||
Became nervous tht it wasn't a suitable website for work, then I remembered I work from home. I'm still disappointed there's no nudity.
|5 days 4 hours ago||Give me all your 5 stars||
and I will assemble them.
|5 days 6 hours ago||So, if a Miguel fan gets kicked||
In the head at his concert, does anyone care? Does the tree hear it?
|6 days 7 hours ago||Blogs are not protected by Free Speech||
especially when moderated by children.
|6 days 7 hours ago||He did, but he felt the shoes||
at FSU were superior for all conditions except game winning field goal kicking.
|6 days 22 hours ago||Steve played football at U of M||
He has the right to say whatever the hell he wants to about Michigan as well as any if their opponents. Actually, this is America, so regardless if you played for U of M, you also have the right to say whatever you want about whomever you want. If someone has a problem with that, there are many hundreds of other countries tht you are free to move to. Michigan fans can be such douchebags sometimes.
|1 week 2 days ago||Matte blue||
With chrome yellow wings would look sharp in bright sunlight.
|1 week 2 days ago||But he plays like he's...||
|1 week 3 days ago||As Tommy Callahan once said...||
"I can take a shit in a box and mark guaranteed on it, I've got extra time."
|1 week 3 days ago||Hilarious, great post||
"Now get the fuck out of my house!"
|1 week 3 days ago||Possible reasons for the scholly getting pulled...||
aside from the drug use, here are a few items that may have bothered Dantonio.
1. Dude is rapping out of a shed. Not just any shed, but one like a model outside of any Home Depot. Plus, it's pimped out with super nice Art Van couches and spray paint grafitti... it's truly epic, and horrendous.
2. My boy had like 2 or 3 "bills" in the cupholder of his Kia Sportage like he was flossin' some major bank. There was $300 at best, not exactly "makin' it rain" in this video.
3. Kia Sportage: unless you're a hipster or a homeless person, you don't drive this rig. It's neither gangsta nor pimpish. In fact, it probably doesn't even start.
4. He is sporting the same plaid Polo shirt I had in 9th grade. Which, by the way was in 1989. Sorry my man, you ain't Macklemore, that shirt is Slavation Army-esque. Plus, it's not 1990 and rappers haven't buttoned the top button on their Polo since NWA did it back in the day. Rapper's wear either skinny jeans and Vans, or 3 piece suits now. Polo is a no-go!
5. That "spliff" would have made Charles Rogers embarrassed to be a Spartan. If you're going to roll a fatty, it's gotta be bigger than your pinky, bro. Plus, that white dude in the passenger seat had mad acne. The last thing he needs is to be smokin' the gonj and causing another mass outbreak on his forehead. Sorry guys, that aint thuggish.
EDIT: Whoever tagged this as trolling is baked. I'm mocking a former Spartan recruit... how is that trolling? Unless you drive a Kia, you've got no reason to be trolled by this post.
|1 week 3 days ago||Ambearcrombie?||
So, Brian is insinuating that our linemen are gay now?