the just released schedules were a flat-out statement that the B10 doesn't believe SOS will matter in playoff selection
- Member for
- 3 years 19 weeks
- Current value
|2 hours 46 min ago||Blogs are not protected by Free Speech||
especially when moderated by children.
|2 hours 48 min ago||He did, but he felt the shoes||
at FSU were superior for all conditions except game winning field goal kicking.
|17 hours 49 min ago||Steve played football at U of M||
He has the right to say whatever the hell he wants to about Michigan as well as any if their opponents. Actually, this is America, so regardless if you played for U of M, you also have the right to say whatever you want about whomever you want. If someone has a problem with that, there are many hundreds of other countries tht you are free to move to. Michigan fans can be such douchebags sometimes.
|2 days 22 hours ago||Matte blue||
With chrome yellow wings would look sharp in bright sunlight.
|3 days 13 hours ago||But he plays like he's...||
|4 days 3 hours ago||As Tommy Callahan once said...||
"I can take a shit in a box and mark guaranteed on it, I've got extra time."
|4 days 3 hours ago||Hilarious, great post||
"Now get the fuck out of my house!"
|4 days 12 hours ago||Possible reasons for the scholly getting pulled...||
aside from the drug use, here are a few items that may have bothered Dantonio.
1. Dude is rapping out of a shed. Not just any shed, but one like a model outside of any Home Depot. Plus, it's pimped out with super nice Art Van couches and spray paint grafitti... it's truly epic, and horrendous.
2. My boy had like 2 or 3 "bills" in the cupholder of his Kia Sportage like he was flossin' some major bank. There was $300 at best, not exactly "makin' it rain" in this video.
3. Kia Sportage: unless you're a hipster or a homeless person, you don't drive this rig. It's neither gangsta nor pimpish. In fact, it probably doesn't even start.
4. He is sporting the same plaid Polo shirt I had in 9th grade. Which, by the way was in 1989. Sorry my man, you ain't Macklemore, that shirt is Slavation Army-esque. Plus, it's not 1990 and rappers haven't buttoned the top button on their Polo since NWA did it back in the day. Rapper's wear either skinny jeans and Vans, or 3 piece suits now. Polo is a no-go!
5. That "spliff" would have made Charles Rogers embarrassed to be a Spartan. If you're going to roll a fatty, it's gotta be bigger than your pinky, bro. Plus, that white dude in the passenger seat had mad acne. The last thing he needs is to be smokin' the gonj and causing another mass outbreak on his forehead. Sorry guys, that aint thuggish.
EDIT: Whoever tagged this as trolling is baked. I'm mocking a former Spartan recruit... how is that trolling? Unless you drive a Kia, you've got no reason to be trolled by this post.
|4 days 18 hours ago||Ambearcrombie?||
So, Brian is insinuating that our linemen are gay now?
|4 days 21 hours ago||Best of luck kid||
If it doesn't pan out, you can always jump into the bed of a pickup truck for cash.
|4 days 21 hours ago||What's it pay?||
My expertise doesn't come cheap.
|5 days 16 hours ago||Actually, MSU||
Plays them Pretty tough every year and since 1949, the series (win percentage) is closer between them than it is between M and ND.
|5 days 16 hours ago||Making fun of people for anything is ignorant||
In fact, everyone is ignorant, because everyone makes fun of people for a myriad of things, whether its for being fat, bald, lazy, gay, redheaded, illiterate, polish, whatever. All men should be treated as equals.
|5 days 19 hours ago||A man who mocks State with Staee||
Cannot misspell the word "lose".
|1 week 1 hour ago||I'll get my other 800 back in a few weeks||
And yes, I speak for the masses.
|1 week 1 hour ago||I'm glad you said "react" and||
Not "react positively". If someone steps on my toe, I react as well, it doesn't mean I enjoy it.
|1 week 1 hour ago||I get negged regardless of my posts||
There's some guy on here who's crushed that I have a wife.
|1 week 1 hour ago||Henne and Hart?||
How could you not mention the best starting freshmen tandem at QB/RB ever... Yes ever.
|1 week 1 hour ago||By 2024 according to my sources||
Rhett and Link
|1 week 1 hour ago||Did you just call someone||
who bowls, curls or fences an athlete? You just lost your argument.
|1 week 1 hour ago||Pics or it didn't happen||
Those are the rules.
|1 week 1 day ago||Added? How about dropping some sports?||
So my PSD will stop going up 20% every other year.
|1 week 3 days ago||Being it||
Can't wait to dismantle them at Cameron.
|1 week 5 days ago||Washington vs Illinois||
Is a pretty good matchup for BTN. I think Illinois will be competitive this year and Washington is steeped in tradition. A good old fashioned Big Ten/ PAC 12 matchup. I like it.
|1 week 5 days ago||Technically 8pm is after noon||
Also, Bo would probably like night games if he realized the advantages... Louder home field crowd, higher profile for recruiting and we have lights now.
|1 week 5 days ago||You have no idea what you are talking about||
are you my grandpa?
|1 week 5 days ago||They've done nothing for me||
So fuck 'em. Also, stop announcing their stupid score at every football game. It's annoying and most of us don't care.
|1 week 5 days ago||Fuck Notre Dame||
... And slippery rock.
|1 week 5 days ago||The OP used the term "outie"...really?||
The term is actually Audi, as in Audi 5000. Or, one could simply say "I'm 5000 ", which means, I'm out... Not outie. Rapper Too $hort also used a version where he rapped "I'm Audi 5 to my doghouse", which meant "I'm going home". I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.
|1 week 5 days ago||Tattoos are fine||
It's just that whenever you see that old guy who's 70 years old with saggy skin that's tatted up from WW2 and you think... Wow, what a mistake. If it was a funny haircut or garment, he could change it. Knowwhatimean?