rundown of Michigan's riser
- Member for
- 3 years 19 weeks
- Current value
|7 hours 41 min ago||I really enjoyed watching in 2010 when||
Tom Brady break his ankles and him whiffing on the tackle. What an athlete.
|7 hours 49 min ago||Askew? Like BJ?||
It is slightly off, but still sweet.
|14 hours 5 min ago||MGoBatsignal? That won't work||
you need to contact DarthWolverine so he can summon the storm trooper using the force. Come on man.
|1 day 15 hours ago||Take it easy glass house!||
Your favorite team went out like a bitch against us. Throwing stones at our schedule doesn't help you here. We went out and scheduled Arkansas and VT to replace you, and may add USC as well. You chose to keep your "rivalries" with Purdue and MSU while adding Duke and NC State. It's an ND problem, not a Michigan Problem.
|2 days 6 hours ago||Funniest part of it is...||
The same guy is selling Matt Barkley's pylon for $199. Shane is better than Barkley!
|2 days 10 hours ago||When I saw "Beaver Barrage", I immediately||
Became nervous tht it wasn't a suitable website for work, then I remembered I work from home. I'm still disappointed there's no nudity.
|2 days 14 hours ago||Give me all your 5 stars||
and I will assemble them.
|2 days 16 hours ago||So, if a Miguel fan gets kicked||
In the head at his concert, does anyone care? Does the tree hear it?
|3 days 17 hours ago||Blogs are not protected by Free Speech||
especially when moderated by children.
|3 days 17 hours ago||He did, but he felt the shoes||
at FSU were superior for all conditions except game winning field goal kicking.
|4 days 8 hours ago||Steve played football at U of M||
He has the right to say whatever the hell he wants to about Michigan as well as any if their opponents. Actually, this is America, so regardless if you played for U of M, you also have the right to say whatever you want about whomever you want. If someone has a problem with that, there are many hundreds of other countries tht you are free to move to. Michigan fans can be such douchebags sometimes.
|6 days 13 hours ago||Matte blue||
With chrome yellow wings would look sharp in bright sunlight.
|1 week 4 hours ago||But he plays like he's...||
|1 week 17 hours ago||As Tommy Callahan once said...||
"I can take a shit in a box and mark guaranteed on it, I've got extra time."
|1 week 18 hours ago||Hilarious, great post||
"Now get the fuck out of my house!"
|1 week 1 day ago||Possible reasons for the scholly getting pulled...||
aside from the drug use, here are a few items that may have bothered Dantonio.
1. Dude is rapping out of a shed. Not just any shed, but one like a model outside of any Home Depot. Plus, it's pimped out with super nice Art Van couches and spray paint grafitti... it's truly epic, and horrendous.
2. My boy had like 2 or 3 "bills" in the cupholder of his Kia Sportage like he was flossin' some major bank. There was $300 at best, not exactly "makin' it rain" in this video.
3. Kia Sportage: unless you're a hipster or a homeless person, you don't drive this rig. It's neither gangsta nor pimpish. In fact, it probably doesn't even start.
4. He is sporting the same plaid Polo shirt I had in 9th grade. Which, by the way was in 1989. Sorry my man, you ain't Macklemore, that shirt is Slavation Army-esque. Plus, it's not 1990 and rappers haven't buttoned the top button on their Polo since NWA did it back in the day. Rapper's wear either skinny jeans and Vans, or 3 piece suits now. Polo is a no-go!
5. That "spliff" would have made Charles Rogers embarrassed to be a Spartan. If you're going to roll a fatty, it's gotta be bigger than your pinky, bro. Plus, that white dude in the passenger seat had mad acne. The last thing he needs is to be smokin' the gonj and causing another mass outbreak on his forehead. Sorry guys, that aint thuggish.
EDIT: Whoever tagged this as trolling is baked. I'm mocking a former Spartan recruit... how is that trolling? Unless you drive a Kia, you've got no reason to be trolled by this post.
|1 week 1 day ago||Ambearcrombie?||
So, Brian is insinuating that our linemen are gay now?
|1 week 1 day ago||Best of luck kid||
If it doesn't pan out, you can always jump into the bed of a pickup truck for cash.
|1 week 1 day ago||What's it pay?||
My expertise doesn't come cheap.
|1 week 2 days ago||Actually, MSU||
Plays them Pretty tough every year and since 1949, the series (win percentage) is closer between them than it is between M and ND.
|1 week 2 days ago||Making fun of people for anything is ignorant||
In fact, everyone is ignorant, because everyone makes fun of people for a myriad of things, whether its for being fat, bald, lazy, gay, redheaded, illiterate, polish, whatever. All men should be treated as equals.
|1 week 2 days ago||A man who mocks State with Staee||
Cannot misspell the word "lose".
|1 week 3 days ago||I'll get my other 800 back in a few weeks||
And yes, I speak for the masses.
|1 week 3 days ago||I'm glad you said "react" and||
Not "react positively". If someone steps on my toe, I react as well, it doesn't mean I enjoy it.
|1 week 3 days ago||I get negged regardless of my posts||
There's some guy on here who's crushed that I have a wife.
|1 week 3 days ago||Henne and Hart?||
How could you not mention the best starting freshmen tandem at QB/RB ever... Yes ever.
|1 week 3 days ago||By 2024 according to my sources||
Rhett and Link
|1 week 3 days ago||Did you just call someone||
who bowls, curls or fences an athlete? You just lost your argument.
|1 week 3 days ago||Pics or it didn't happen||
Those are the rules.
|1 week 4 days ago||Added? How about dropping some sports?||
So my PSD will stop going up 20% every other year.