that is nice bonus change
- Member for
- 5 years 48 weeks
- View recent blog entries
- Nick Saban (Obviously they'd love to have him. Friend in Bama athletic dept told me Bama will pay him whatever he wants, so money isn't an issue. Saban will leave if he wants a new challenge...personally, I don't think UT is a challenge)
- Art Briles (Knows the state of Texas. Can they get him to flip? Is he too old? Imagine the talent on the field when he can recruit to Austin)
- Kevin Sumlin (Knows the state of Texas. My feeling is they'd love to have him, but not sure if they can flip him from A&M. Manziel heading to NFL will help the cause)
- James Franklin (One of the best young coaches in America. Probably not proven enough for Texas yet.)
- David Shaw (Probably top 5 coach in America, can recruit, can placate to boosters and will bring a toughness that UT has lacked the past few years)
- Will Muschamp (Will not get the job, but may get an interview based on previous deal to be coach-in-waiting under Mack)
- Mike Gundy (Knows the Texas/Oklahoma recruiting ground and is young enough to be around for a long time. Can't win the big game though)
- Kirby Smart (Bama assistant that is hailed as a coaching prodigy. Probably needs to have a smaller job to prove himself first)
- Kliff Kingsbury (UT may take a run at him just to try to beat others to him. Yes he's young and yes he's still unproven, but you can tell the guy will be a hell of a coach. IMO, despite being a magnet for recruits, not yet ready for big-time.)
|1 week 4 days ago||You are correct, sir.||
You are correct, sir.
|12 weeks 1 day ago||At least you didn't work in||
At least you didn't work in the Meth Lab.
|14 weeks 6 days ago||Allowing outsiders to join is||
Allowing outsiders to join is not a new concept. My parents (football and basketball season ticket holders since '79) joined the AAUM in 1992 and neither of them ever attended UM.
The people running AAUM and Dave Brandon have nothing to do with this. It's been an option for quite a long time.
|30 weeks 1 day ago||Thanks for the reminder.||
Thanks for the reminder. Coudn't remember if I paid mine or not. FYI, I called the ticket office and they were able to confirm it for me if anyone is in the same boat.
|30 weeks 2 days ago||Though I hate to say it, I||
Though I hate to say it, I don't see MSU losing another game in B1G play. Once Payne's back, they'll be head and shoulders above their competition.
|30 weeks 2 days ago||Love it.||
|31 weeks 6 days ago||POSBANG ME SO HARD.||
POSBANG ME SO HARD.
|33 weeks 2 days ago||It'll be a hell of a||
It'll be a hell of a recruiting tool for us when he tells kids, "I left ALABAMA to come to Michigan."
|33 weeks 5 days ago||I've been on that date.||
I've been on that date.
|35 weeks 5 days ago||Agreed. I think Hoke is||
Agreed. I think Hoke is bluffing big time. I think Shane might even get the start, but Devin will be in shortly after. Might as well make KSU gameplan for both QBs.
|36 weeks 3 days ago||I guess it's kinda like||
I guess it's kinda like sganaki at a Greek restaurant.
|37 weeks 2 days ago||(No subject)|
|37 weeks 4 days ago||THIS.||
|37 weeks 4 days ago||These are the guys they'll||
These are the guys they'll choose from:
|37 weeks 4 days ago||Still don't understand why we||
Still don't understand why we took KCP instead. I may never forgive Joe for it.
|40 weeks 2 days ago||This, so much.||
This, so much.
|40 weeks 6 days ago||I 100% believe Jackson will||
I 100% believe Jackson will retire at the end of the year and exit along with his son. So you won't have to worry about him for too much longer.
|45 weeks 5 days ago||Can't bring myself to talk||
Can't bring myself to talk about the game, so only one thing to add to this conversation...Better Off Ted is one of the most underrated shows of the last 10 years!
|46 weeks 2 days ago||On a similar note, I'm a||
On a similar note, I'm a basketball season ticket holder, so I had access to purchase single game tickets a couple of days ago. I signed in to pick up extra Arizona tickets and the cost of a seat in the last row of the arena was $60.
|47 weeks 4 days ago||No way Mack keeps his current||
No way Mack keeps his current job, but the chances of him becoming AD are much higher than you might think. He's a fantastic speaker, recruiter and fundrasier. The people in Texas still love him, just nto as a coach anymore. He'll stay on with the athletic department with a purpose and it may very well be as AD.
|49 weeks 4 days ago||Drumline Step Show.||
Drumline Step Show.
|49 weeks 4 days ago||Jeremy Jackson can't hold||
Jeremy Jackson can't hold Carl Tabb's jockstrap.
|50 weeks 23 hours ago||Payroll Tide.||
|50 weeks 23 hours ago||Betcha Rick Barnes is gone||
Betcha Rick Barnes is gone during the housecleaning too.
|50 weeks 4 days ago||I have to own one of those||
I have to own one of those replicas.
|50 weeks 6 days ago||Yes, the entire helmet was||
Yes, the entire helmet was sparkle paint. This differs from last year when only the wings were sparkle paint.
|51 weeks 1 day ago||This.||
|51 weeks 1 day ago||Andiamo in Dearborn. Only 12||
Andiamo in Dearborn. Only 12 minutes from the aiport.
|51 weeks 1 day ago||I've only played 3 courses on||
I've only played 3 courses on this list, but Duke's is one of them....and holy heck, that's a hell of a course.
They also have the old cut-out section of wood from midcourt from Cameron inside the clubhouse.
|51 weeks 1 day ago||I second this opinion. It||
I second this opinion. It evades me to this day.