I think you will get your wish.
- Member for
- 2 years 20 weeks
- View recent blog entries
|2 days 5 hours ago||I always appreciate||
I always appreciate committment to a joke. This takes it to a whole new level. Little details like not listening to his headphones on plane rides... for a month! amazing.
|2 days 10 hours ago||We are also having a minivan||
We are also having a minivan debate in our house. We only have two kids, but have two relatively small cars. 90% of the time we make it work. The other 10% of the time is a major issue.
|2 weeks 1 day ago||There are idiots in every||
There are idiots in every fanbase, but it takes a special kind of idiot to go after a kid that has been nothing but a class act. If my life is ever so lame that I have to attack college athletes via twitter... you know what to do.
|2 weeks 1 day ago||I think they made the right||
I think they made the right decision. I expected Harrison to miss that shot, but he hit it. If they played it again, I would expect Beilein to make the same call. We had some crazy things go our way last year in the tournament. It just didn't go our way this time.
|2 weeks 2 days ago||Thank you JMO. We've talked||
Thank you JMO. We've talked about the growth of LeVert and Stauskas all year, but JMO really took it to another level at the end of the year.
While I hope he is the only one we say goodbye to, I have my doubts. Great season boys. Go Blue!
|2 weeks 2 days ago||It was a great game. It||
It was a great game. It hurts to lose, but it was still a great game. Great season fellas. Already excited for next year.
|2 weeks 2 days ago||WHAT JUST HAPPENED???||
WHAT JUST HAPPENED???
|2 weeks 2 days ago||Huge stop there. Now lets||
Huge stop there. Now lets get a bucket!
|2 weeks 2 days ago||I'm not ready to see JMO,||
I'm not ready to see JMO, Stauskas, and possibly others stop playing. We need to pull this one out.
|2 weeks 2 days ago||I am so sick of this||
I am so sick of this commercial. It has been on so many times
|2 weeks 2 days ago||I'd like to watch this game||
I'd like to watch this game forever. This is what March Madness is all about.
|2 weeks 2 days ago||Stops aren't coming easy, but||
Stops aren't coming easy, but we need to score when we get one.
|2 weeks 2 days ago||We need to settle down and||
We need to settle down and get a bucket. We are a couple of stops from being right back in this
|2 weeks 2 days ago||No need to answer with a||
No need to answer with a three. Any basket to break this run is good.
|2 weeks 2 days ago||Well, they finally got that||
Well, they finally got that one right!
|2 weeks 2 days ago||We still aren't boxing out.||
We still aren't boxing out. I know they are bigger than us, but we have to put a body on them.
|2 weeks 2 days ago||Horford! It's amazong how||
Horford! It's amazong how easy buckets can be when nobody assaults you.
|2 weeks 2 days ago||Great work on teh tie up.||
Great work on teh tie up. Move the posession arrow. Can come back in our favor
|2 weeks 2 days ago||If we can box out when shots||
If we can box out when shots go up, I think the 1-3-1 can work very well for us.
|2 weeks 2 days ago||I think Beilein needs to put||
I think Beilein needs to put JMO back in. He's not helping us any on the bench.
|2 weeks 2 days ago||Here is that zone, didn't||
Here is that zone, didn't help with any rebounding.
|2 weeks 2 days ago||Did he dress for the game /s||
Did he dress for the game /s
|2 weeks 2 days ago||Now is the time for the||
Now is the time for the Horford coming out party...
|2 weeks 2 days ago||Ouch. JMO picking up a cheap||
Ouch. JMO picking up a cheap one
|2 weeks 2 days ago||We need to get back to the||
We need to get back to the intensity that we had coming out of the gates.
|2 weeks 2 days ago||That finger roll has gotten||
That finger roll has gotten better. I love it.
|2 weeks 2 days ago||GRIII is playing so well.||
GRIII is playing so well. I'd take three great games from him for a national championship in exchange for him leaving for the draft.
|2 weeks 4 days ago||Please don't give it to||
Please don't give it to LeVert
|2 weeks 4 days ago||I am shocked by that call,||
I am shocked by that call,
|2 weeks 4 days ago||We need a classic Beilein out||
We need a classic Beilein out of bounds play.