FWIW. Michigan doesn't seem inclined to get re-involved.
- Member for
- 2 years 26 weeks
- In response to Brian's posting about Georgia fans, they are much much louder this year then they have been in the past. It actually seems like two completly different fan bases. Most Georgia fans are nice though you have your ass holes of course. They tend to treat every team with respect except for Florida when they are in Jacksonville then you will see fights and shit talk every ten yards (if you have never been to Jacksonville for Georgia-Florida make it a bucket list item. I would compare it to idocracy but I am not sure that is extreame enough).
- The chants at Georgia are prettu par to the course. During kickoffs and good plays the fans bark. Also the cheer is led with who is comin; down the track. The choris answers A mean machine in red and black. Leader: Ain't nothin' finer in the land. Choris: Then drunk, obnoxious Georgia fans and barking insues.
- Georgia fans are the polo wearing frat boys and the sundress wearing girls. While I support a tradition where beautiful women dress up nice, i would prefer to see more painted insanity then are actually at the games. Also, a huge amount of the student section left by halftime this game. That is pretty par to the course.
- Tailgating at Georgia is fantastic if you have a designed sport with a fraternity or you are willing to pony up big bucks to be near the stadium but I have heard it can be a nightmare otherwise. Also if you are worried about dead grass you should have seen it before they banned tailgating at North Campus. The business schools really did look like fallout.
- I am biased because I go down town every weekend but the city of Athens is amazing for nightlife. The music scene is amazing and the bars are awesome. I love seeing all the old alumini in the college bars on Saturday night.
|6 weeks 1 day ago||Sacerfices have to be made.||
Sacerfices have to be made. Songs will be sung of your sacerfice
|25 weeks 2 days ago||I thought we boxed out better||
I thought we boxed out better pretty well in the first half. It seemed like a lot of the rebounds Purdue got was Michigan players not being able to hold onto the ball. I can't complain too much though because tonight was the only one I can remember where we seemed to have issues with it. Hopefully justa fluke
|28 weeks 8 hours ago||I just graduated from Georgia||
I just graduated from Georgia so I experienced every year of his tenure. He really underperformed last year. The worse part is how many of his hyper talented guys seemed to regress. Rambo never figured out how to play deep safety and Jarvous would fly straight upfield on every snap. This year the defense was going to be bad no matter what. The secondary did improve but almost all of their linebacks looked like Obi Ezeh ie stand still and take a block. I think Georgia is happy to have him gone
|33 weeks 14 hours ago||I have watched a lot of LSU||
I have watched a lot of LSU and their defnese is nothing like MSU's. They have the worse starting saftey tandom in the SEC
|39 weeks 3 days ago||I am really looking forward||
I am really looking forward to Ohio vs IU. IU has no chance but they should put up somewhere around 50 points.
|51 weeks 6 days ago||Given that balas does||
Given that balas does basketball recruiting for the wolverine I'm thinking its booker or blue it
|1 year 7 weeks ago||He did pull in one of the||
He did pull in one of the best classes in the nation last year...so probably not. Still a slimeball though
|1 year 25 weeks ago||firstrow isnt working. Anyone||
firstrow isnt working. Anyone got another link?
|1 year 25 weeks ago||I agree that none of our 2013||
I agree that none of our 2013 will play this fall (lets hope at least) but he looks like a project. He only half plays WR
|1 year 25 weeks ago||He is clearly atheletic but||
He is clearly atheletic but you will notice he plays a lot of different positions and if I recall that is for a smaller school (could be wrong though). He looks incrediblly raw as a receiver. My guess is he wont contribute right away but could become a really solid player (slot recievor would be guess) in a few years with good coaching, Reminds me of Henry a little bit. A generic three star palyer who is super raw but is fairly athletic.
|1 year 32 weeks ago||Hello||
Delano Hill as well! Two Cass Tech guys today!
|1 year 40 weeks ago||I kinda thought Ojemudia||
I kinda thought Ojemudia would have graded out better. I thought he was all over the field when he was in. Then again he bust contain that one time so i guess it makes sense.
|1 year 40 weeks ago||Given all the linemen talent||
Given all the linemen talent we have recruited that seems lvery possible
|1 year 40 weeks ago||I have yet to have the||
I have yet to have the pleasure to watch the game but is Luke Fickle a GERG disciple. Nothing else makes sense.
|1 year 41 weeks ago||38 15 michigan because my||
38 15 michigan because my score was stolen
|1 year 42 weeks ago||That is interesting because||
That is interesting because the reason for the Red out was Tennesse fans travel notriously well to Georgia. It is always implimented for this game so the players cant tell how many opposing fans are in the stands because the color is so close.
|1 year 42 weeks ago||I am a uga students||
And i would love to see Michigan play Georgia more then anything. I am constantly harassed (in good nature mostly) for wearing my maize and blue proud at tailgates and during the game.
In conclusion, Michigan playing Georgia would be about the greatest thing ever. I pledge to be in the front of Georgia's student section, painted in Maize and Blue and thinking about Brunette girls if this happens in 2015.
|1 year 51 weeks ago||There are six star wars||
There are six star wars movies? Next your going to tell me there are sequals to the matrix.
|2 years 3 days ago||Treadwell knows commits come||
Treadwell knows commits come in pairs right?
|2 years 13 weeks ago||Please continue doing||
Please continue doing updates. I go to school at uga and i enjoy the sec input on this blog
|2 years 16 weeks ago||The universities in the SEC||
The universities in the SEC are quality. I attend the business school at the university of georgia and it is one of the better schools in the nation. That being said I have taken basic classes with football players and they have not been the sharpest.....or present players, It is just not important to the players or the faculty.
|2 years 17 weeks ago||No, no, no, they are both||
No, no, no, they are both dead but I think we have a shot at Yorik
|2 years 17 weeks ago||Looks like it is just a||
Looks like it is just a retweet and nothing more (after geting my hopes way super high)
|2 years 20 weeks ago||Please keep posting, I attend||
Please keep posting, I attend the university of georgia and apperciate a Bama fan's view of SEC recruiting
|2 years 20 weeks ago||RDT, don't get my hopes up||
RDT, don't get my hopes up too much, I have been dreaming for Isaac to drop for a long, long, time (in a noncreepy way)
|2 years 20 weeks ago||I am fairly certain this||
I am fairly certain this means that McCray is a Michigan lock
|2 years 20 weeks ago||So many open threes||
So many open threes
|2 years 20 weeks ago||everybody on fireeee, now||
everybody on fireeee, now rebound please
|2 years 20 weeks ago||Novak????||
|2 years 20 weeks ago||THJ is on fire!!!||
THJ is on fire!!!