if you seek an image of the most Wisconsin OL ever, enter here
- Member for
- 5 years 21 weeks
- View recent blog entries
|3 weeks 3 days ago||He definitely cancellous in||
He definitely cancellous in Ohio
|3 weeks 6 days ago||And slightly more than||
And slightly more than hungover as balls
|4 weeks 1 hour ago||See you there||
See you there
|4 weeks 1 day ago||No||
|4 weeks 2 days ago||inb4del||
|7 weeks 5 days ago||Do you want to go to war||
Do you want to go to war Baalke?? I'm for real. So you better check yo self.
|17 weeks 1 day ago||Same here||
Played 36 holes today. Moose Ridge AM, Stonebridge PM. Can't beat this weather.
|1 year 5 weeks ago||Woodford Manhattan. Working||
Woodford Manhattan. Working on number two right now. Cheers!
|1 year 6 weeks ago||(No subject)||
|1 year 21 weeks ago||@ UCLA 2000 Opposite end of||
@ UCLA 2000
Opposite end of the bad weather spectrum and I didn't attend the game, but I remember hearing the field temperature at the Rose Bowl that day was around 115 degrees F. Fiftteen fans went to the hospital for heat exhaustion. The players were completely gassed on the sidelines.
2000 was such a frustrating season. Hype all summer only to have Henson break his foot three weeks before week one. That UCLA loss was the first real dagger though.
|1 year 22 weeks ago||Y u hate us AMWRHG?!||
Y u hate us AMWRHG?!
|1 year 32 weeks ago||Season 4 of the show is the||
Season 4 of the show is the second half of Storm of Swords. Have to wait for season 5 for Feast.
|1 year 33 weeks ago||I've lived in the south for||
I've lived in the south for ten years and never once have I had someone ask me "what kind" when I ordered a coke.
|1 year 40 weeks ago||Red Hare Brewing Co, Gangway||
Red Hare Brewing Co, Gangway IPA
|1 year 40 weeks ago||Potential Best Case Scenario||
Potential Best Case Scenario Schedule (2 home games vs West)
HOME: Ohio, Penn State, Maryland, Illinois, Minnesota
ROAD: MSU, IU, Rutgers, Purdue
Potential Worst Case Scenario Scheudle (2 road games vs West)
HOME: MSU, IU, Rutgers, Iowa
ROAD: Ohio, Penn State, Maryland, Wisconsin, Nebraska
|1 year 40 weeks ago||While this may be||
While this may be unbalanced for the conference as a whole, it is far more favorable for UM than the old divisions.
- Michigan already played MSU and Ohio every year anyway.
- We swap Nebraska for Penn State with the new set up.
- M will play in the untapped grounds of NJ & MD every year.
- Iowa, Nebraska and Wisconsin will rotate off the schedule regularly.
There will be seasons where Michigan will have very easy schedule on paper, especially with the ND rivalry on hiatus. I think we can expect to see more undefeated seasons heading into the Ohio game.
|1 year 41 weeks ago||Both are on MDen but not all||
Both are on MDen but not all sizes in stock
|1 year 42 weeks ago||After they showed Denard on||
After they showed Denard on the big screen we regained the momentum which had swung all the way to Cuse for a few minutes.
|1 year 42 weeks ago||Community Q and Fox Bros are||
Community Q and Fox Bros are the best BBQ in town. The best stuff is outside the perimeter. Fat Matt's is a popular place but the food just isn't good. If someone tells you to go there they have bad taste in BBQ. The only good reason to eat at Fat Matt's is if you decide to do the Saturday brewery tour at Sweetwater Brewery because they are in the same part of town. 83tilinfinity mentioned Sweetwater in his breakdown. Great way to spend a couple hours. $10 gets you admission to the brewery, a pint glass, and 5 tickets to fill it with their various beers. Get there around 2:00 Saturday because the lines can be long on a nice day. One of the best deals in town.
|1 year 42 weeks ago||Excellent write up||
Excellent write up 83tilinfinity. This is an incredibly well-rounded guide to the city and is worthy of being frontpaged in IME. I've lived in Atlanta for ten years and this is my favorite time of year in this city. The Final Four in my city with Michigan in it is just flat out awesome. I'll add few bullets to complement your review.
- The Braves have a weekend series versus the Cubs at Turner Field. 7:35 PM Friday and 1:05 Sunday. Doubt anyone will be interested in the Saturday (night) game. Atlanta is loaded with talent this year and Turner field is a great ballpark. Cubs fans tend to take the place over when they play in Atlanta.
- As mentioned above there is a three-day free concert series at Centennial Olympic Park with an impressive line up including My Morning Jacket & Zac Brown (Friday), Ludacris, Flo Rida and Muse (Saturday), Sting and Dave Matthews Band (Sunday). One local gem in this lineup is Yacht Rock Revue, who appear to be the first act for the Saturday show. Best cover band you will ever see and entirely worth your while. If you are downtown Saturday around noon definitely make it a point to go see YRR.
- World of Coke and the Aquarium are both fun, but I would highly recommend getting away from Downtown, especially at night, and spend some time in Inman Park, Virginia Highlands and Buckhead.
- Lots of great, low-key, restaurants in Inman Park, most of which are listed above. Get dinner here on Friday night and then jump in cab to either Little 5 Points or Virginia Highlands (aka The Highlands). 10 High (small bar/music venue) underneath Dark Horse Tavern is home to Metalsome Karaoke, which is karaoke with a (very good) live rock band with a huge repertoire of rock songs. Not at all your bouncing-ball karaoke. More like being the lead singer of a legtimate band for 5 minutes.
- Murphy's and Rosebud are excellent brunch spots also in the Highlands.
- Strip Clubs: The Cheetah on Spring Street in Midtown is enormous and has lots of quality women, but I recommend making the short drive up Buford Highway to The Pink Pony. Smaller and a little trashier but better quality. The Pony is just a better party, Cheetah can be pretty stale.
- If you're really feeling froggy I believe UGA's spring game is on Saturday. Athens is about 1.5 hours from Atlanta so you'd be hard-pressed to make it back in time for the Louisville/WSU game. But if you want to see Sanford stadium this is cheap opportunity to do that.
- My vote for best steak in town is at Hal's in Buckhead. The Hal's (french cut) Ribeye will change your life.
- For the under 30 crowd looking to rage, Buckhead is where you want to be. Buckhead has an accurate reputation for being frat-tastic, but if blacking out and hooking up is at the top of your agenda look no further. Grab some pre-game grub at Tin Lizzy's or The Big Ketch. Avoid One Star Ranch. There are about 10 bars around Roswell Road and Irby Ave that should be packed to the gills on Friday and Saturday. All of them will have pretty much the same crowd (think lots of 22-28 year old SEC co-eds). Atlanta is to the SEC what Chicago is to the Big Ten. Fives Paces Inn, Pool Hall, The Lost Dog, Red Door, Buckhead Saloon, Churchills, East Andrews, just to name a few. Fado Irish Pub is a little less wild, but is on the other side of Peachtree and about a 5-7 minute walk from the Roswell bars. The Ivy is about a mile north up Roswell (3 minute cab, but not really walkable) and never fails. Johnny's Hideaway is a bizarre and fun spot, but has become more popular in recent years and will probably have really long lines. Keep your drinks off the dance floor.
- MARTA generally sucks for getting around town, but is excellent for transporation to the Georgia Dome. And Decatur which is a cool part of town. Leon's, Iberian Pig and the Brickstore are all great.
- Please don't use the word "hotlanta".
- Have fun. Go Blue. Beat Syracuse!
|1 year 43 weeks ago||THE_KNOWLEDGE (aka Micheal)||
THE_KNOWLEDGE (aka Micheal) bracket.
|1 year 43 weeks ago||Gary Moeller did and even||
Gary Moeller did and even she's stomached it better than most.
|1 year 43 weeks ago||I agree with this. Stay in||
I agree with this.
Stay in Buckhead. W Buckhead, Intercontinental and Grand Hyatt are all very short walk to Marta station. I almost never use Marta, but it is great for access to the Georgia Dome.
Protip: The best steak in town is at Hal's.
|1 year 43 weeks ago||He'll be fine. Busy Level 1||
He'll be fine. Busy Level 1 trauma centers see this injury a few times a month. Infection is probably the biggest risk because it was an open fracture. The Lattimore injury requires far more complex procedure with a less predictable outcome.
|1 year 43 weeks ago||I take a broken leg (Fitz,||
I take a broken leg (Fitz, Ware) over a blown out knee (Lattimore, McGahee) any day of the week.
|1 year 43 weeks ago||Both shows start at 9:00.||
Both shows start at 9:00. Would be more efficient to watch GoT in real time commerical free on HBO then watch TWD after and burn through the commercials.
|1 year 46 weeks ago||Outside Providence is||
Outside Providence is hilarious. Easily the most under rated and under the radar movie the Farrelly Bros have ever done.
Also, agree with everyone on True Romance. And Hot Tub Time Machine was much funnier than I expected it to be.
|1 year 46 weeks ago||#9 was my house in 99/00.||
#9 was my house in 99/00. 931 S. State. Great spot, great year.
|2 years 1 week ago||Damn you, Cheese.||
Damn you, Cheese.
|2 years 4 weeks ago||Not a fan of playoff seeding||
Not a fan of playoff seeding being determined by record. Total scoring is the fairest method.