still not over it in South Bend
- Member for
- 2 years 27 weeks
- View recent blog entries
|3 days 17 hours ago||Error by them||
They forgot that App State is now an FBS opponent.
|4 days 19 hours ago||RB on the roster||
Don't forget Ty Isaac
|6 days 14 hours ago||After the weekend's Big Ten||
After the weekend's Big Ten debacle, Deleney stepped in to put pressure on lifting the ban because he needs at least one team to make it to a Bowl.
|6 days 18 hours ago||Be Careful...Troll Risk||
Raised Go Blue (RGB) could be legit but this has many signs of a rival fan trolling the coaches:
1) No posting history. Just created an account to point out the coaches suck
2) Detailed back story about playing D1 ball to establish credibiilty, Detailed storys like this usually turn out to be trolls.
3) SpaceCoyote, when I read his detailed rebuttal he seems to suggest RGB's analysis is wrong in some cases and too much at the 10,000 foot level in other cases and therefore discredits it.
4) I can't imagine these basic CB tactics getting by someone with the many years of pro and college experience of GMatt. Think about it. All the coaches combined have over 100 years of experience in the film room reviewing every game and practice. Are you telling me that basic press coverage skills and tactics never came up once?
Before I give this credit I'd want proof of the posterss credibility or I'd want other coaching experts to weigh in. Hell, he can eat a lemon on camera in his playing jersey for all I care. What's the risk?
That's why you need 100 points to start a thread.
Remember RDT and how everyone was gaga over his recruiting insights. His story: "I'm just a Bama fan down South...I really love reading your board...you have so many great posters...I'm good friends with a lot of High School coaches down here and have a lot of recruiting insights I'd like to share."
Oh and then there is #5 the name: "RaisedGoBlue" Haha
If I'm wrong I'll eat a lemon...Just not on camera!
|1 week 13 hours ago||Recruiting||
The examples you mention had down years in W/L but they still filled each class with top recruits. When Hoke came in the cupboard was empty from 3 years of poor recruiting under RR and some would argue Carr. Hokes first top recruiting class is still Sophomores.
Now thats the main difference for the examples you gave. There may be others no doubt. If Hoke makes it to next year and next year isnt any better than we'll know for sure.
|1 week 1 day ago||He needs a new dentist||
He needs a new dentist first.
|1 week 4 days ago||Mattison||
..also already made it clearly that this play was on him.
So are we saying Mattison is wrong twice?
|1 week 4 days ago||why do we have to have these cheap shots||
MSU had a great year. They have a great staff. They represented the Big 10 well.
Why does there so often have to be these cheap shots dropped in to a post that ruin the main message.
This is the kind of thing where you congratulate your opponent and wait to settle it again when you next meet....in East Lansing.
|1 week 4 days ago||Man Up||
While reading this it just seems like this entire post was written to say: "Ya, I lost the lemon bet but to prove you all wrong im going to show you Morgan should have started."
|1 week 5 days ago||Chess match quotes||
Nuss and Reality: "There is always that chess match going on"
Borges: "We dont want to get into a chess match"
|1 week 5 days ago||He's a coach...not a||
He's a coach...not a homer...
|2 weeks 9 hours ago||Thank||
|2 weeks 10 hours ago||the video doesnt show up on my||
the video doesnt show up on my android
|2 weeks 15 hours ago||I do appreciate your evals by the way and the lack||
I do appreciate your evals by the way and the lack of rose colored glasses.
|2 weeks 21 hours ago||HaHa. Magnus...always the critic.Yah Johnsons||
HaHa. Magnus...always the critic.
Yah Johnsons always been on your hate list. Just like Braden iirc. What is it...you just don't like under the radar 3* guys.
I recall you didn't like Green either when we recruited him.
Its easy to be a critic. So who is your pick for freshman 3* that starts some day.
|2 weeks 1 day ago||Johnson||
|2 weeks 1 day ago||Come On!||
What a stupid name for a revenge game.
|2 weeks 6 days ago||There is nothing to this.||
There is nothing to this. HaHa
|2 weeks 6 days ago||What a waste of storage and screen this||
What a waste of storage and screen this was
|3 weeks 2 days ago||oh and||
oh and Herm...
|3 weeks 2 days ago||HaHa||
Future congressman you are
|3 weeks 2 days ago||Favorite Fakes||
And favorite RDT moment was when another blog site hired a new writer and that writer's first interview was of RDT...it turned out they were the same guy.
|3 weeks 2 days ago||moderation to some... criticism to||
moderation to some... criticism to others
|3 weeks 2 days ago||m-wolverine||
smarter then the average bear...and brought the rare level headed POV and moderation to the many blogger style flame debates. The board could use a little more level headed feedback and moderation. what happened to him.
|3 weeks 3 days ago||Great||
|3 weeks 5 days ago||This is awesome||
This is awesome
|3 weeks 6 days ago||Buckeye Nuts||
20. Virginia Tech at Ohio State, Sept. 6. For the first time under Urban Meyer, the Buckeyes will play a non-conference game against an opponent with a pulse. The Hokies have slipped in recent years, but at least they're tougher than Florida A&M and UAB.
|4 weeks 14 hours ago||What is it you c#nt face?||
Kipling: "If you can meet with triumpth and disaster and treat both imposters just the same"
|4 weeks 1 day ago||DP||
|4 weeks 1 day ago||Top 10 reasons not to worry about the OL||
10) Doesn't the DL know the playbook?
9) DL is always more developed at this point
8) They're sophomores...give them.a few games to gel...or next season
7) Kalis at RG will be a beast
6) Miller is a decoy. Glasgow will replace him for ND
5) Cole will learn fast...you'll see
4) It's just a scrimmage. Hoke ain't showing his cards
3) With our RBs we dont need an OL
1) Peppers at LT