this week in unintentionally grim-sounding recruiting headlines
Big Red Dog
- Member for
- 5 years 28 weeks
- Pryor never hasn't quite lived up to the hype he had during recruiting.
- He does not talk in coach-speak for interviews.
- He has a strange throwing motion and can sometimes be inaccurate or throw into coverage.
- Throws nice deep ball with accuracy
- Incredible scrambler, can either run or pass - for some reason better at that than designed runs.
- Has improved every year
- Winner- on the field puts the team first and does what is required
- Played well in at least some big games, Wisconsin 2008, Oregon Rose Bowl, Wisconsin 2010, Iowa 2010
- Did I mention he beat UM 3 times straight?
|4 years 28 weeks ago||I hope he gets a coaching job||
So at least we don't have to listen to him as an announcer any more. He just effusively praises everything and everyone in the NFL, and doesn't seem to have any interesting insight.
|4 years 32 weeks ago||OSU - Illinois was also a freak wind game||
Apparently it was blowing passes off by yards and there were also strange things like 41 yard field goals coming up short.
|4 years 32 weeks ago||OSU fan's take||
I really don't know if he will succeed in the NFL at QB, I wouldn't count him out just because he does seem to keep improving.
|4 years 32 weeks ago||It's also Andrew SWEAT not||
It's also Andrew SWEAT not Andrew SWEET.
|4 years 33 weeks ago||As a Buckeye fan||
I sometimes get upset at Pryor talking nonsense, but then I think about how he could be the first OSU QB ever to beat Michigan 4 straight times. As a fan through the Cooper years, maybe I'll cut him some slack.
I like the play-off proposal by the way.
|4 years 50 weeks ago||Crimson Foul Play||
Yeah, those Harvard men don't like being referred to as Michigan of the east.
Or maybe you meant scarlet? :)
|5 years 28 weeks ago||The ship that was cut in half.||
It's not a tanker or a freighter, it's a cruise ship. Thousands of innocent tourists from the lower 48 were massacred in that light saber hockey stick attack.