"It's not about last year or who's here or who's isn't here," says your head coach. "It's about getting out here and competing and seeing who is here, and that's where we're gonna go."
- Member for
- 4 years 11 weeks
- View recent blog entries
|4 days 3 hours ago||Dude I was just writing "you||
Dude I was just writing "you guys are dicks" but you beat me to it.
I hope this Highschooler isn't reading this blog, I hope he proves all these jerks wrong.
|5 days 9 hours ago||I hopped a fence and stole a||
1. I hopped a fence and stole a football. A dude chased me for a couple blocks before giving up. Besides a Laffy Tacky when I was 5 it's the only thing I've ever stolen in my life. I'm actually feeling a bit guilty about this now...
2. I left Braylonfest after haftime because my girlfriend (now wife) was cold.
|2 weeks 5 days ago||Fascinating. A guy on Twitter||
Fascinating. It seems like Rudock got screwed.
A guy on Twitter is saying he was even better than his stats. Two of his interceptions were due to fallen receivers.
|2 weeks 5 days ago||Like others, it raises the||
Like others, it raises the floor but maybe not the ceiling.
I'm going with 9 wins.
The schedule is favorable, but OSU might be even better this year, PSU (away) will be tough and Utah (away) will be a top 25 team.
|3 weeks 3 days ago||Just fantastic. Great posbang||
Just fantastic. Great posbang posts today!
|3 weeks 3 days ago||All about the||
All about the clicks.
Because it's a 24 hr news cycle and ESPN needs headlines. Have you seen their Cricket coverage? Unfortunetely concussions are a hot topic right now. I'm sure their story got more clicks than Si.com's story about "business interests".
|3 weeks 4 days ago||I thought it was going to be||
I thought it was going to be Bear vs. Tiger.
|3 weeks 4 days ago||I'm going to upvote the shit||
I'm going to upvote the shit out of you.
|3 weeks 5 days ago||Screw it, I'll out||
Screw it, I'll out myself.
This is what I think whenever I see a post by this user. I log-in just to neg, not proud of this behavior but I guess I'm a little jealous of the the free time.
|3 weeks 6 days ago||I can't remember his name,||
I can't remember his name, the coach that created "basketball strategy" as a course so players could get credits and A's. That's ballsy.
|3 weeks 6 days ago||Just curiuos, were you Lord||
Just curiuos, were you Lord Grantham in a previous MgoLife?
|3 weeks 6 days ago||Bill Raftery. Smells like||
Bill Raftery. Smells like onions.
|3 weeks 6 days ago||GR3 would have had offers||
GR3 would have had offers from everyone if he didn't commit so early, before he blew up. He was ranked higher than McGary on some sites.
|4 weeks 5 days ago||Broken bone in my elbow from||
Broken bone in my elbow from crashing in a cyclocross race. I have 9 screws and a metal plate.
|6 weeks 10 hours ago||Me too.||
|6 weeks 3 days ago||TH eRapids could be||
TH eRapids could be interesting. They have a lot of young talent and have added some veterens. Who knows, they could make some noise.
|6 weeks 3 days ago||I really just got into the||
I really just got into the MLS last season and was impressed by the play. My biggest criticism is the referring. The amount of penalty kicks is ridiculous. Turf is a bummer in some places.
|6 weeks 5 days ago||We will always have the||
We will always have the acedemic upper hand and for a lot of kids that means something.
|6 weeks 5 days ago||Wow. I think we are going to||
Wow. I think we are going to be okay.
"The average statistical output for first-year, full-time college starting quarterbacks under Jim Harbaugh: 2,584 yards, 21 touchdowns and 8 interceptions."
|7 weeks 4 days ago||'98 Rose Bowl. "On Washington||
'98 Rose Bowl. "On Washington State's final drive, the Cougars got a first down at midfield even though Washington State WR Nian Taylor possibly interfered with Michigan CB Charles Woodson on a 3rd down pass play."
|7 weeks 4 days ago||Not a call, but man we were||
Not a call, but man we were fortunate that Michael Black went down in the '98 Rose Bowl.
|7 weeks 4 days ago||Yep, I'm going with this one.||
Yep, I'm going with this one. Keith Jackson has mentioned this as one the greatest games he ever announced.
|9 weeks 3 days ago||Lance and other dopers should||
Lance and other dopers should get their trophies back and be reinstated. They ALL doped, so what the hell.
|9 weeks 3 days ago||The NBA should have||
The NBA should have relegation.
|9 weeks 4 days ago||Morris.||
|9 weeks 4 days ago||I've been here for ten years,||
I've been here for ten years, I've lived in LoHI and now Wash Park. I work in the Tech Center, my wife works in high government, next to the Capital.
1. The first 4 years we lived here I bought seasons passes. Now, I don't ski. The traffic sucks, it just isn't worth it. Buy the Winterpark pass as it cuts off Eis Tunnel and and WP/Mary Jane are just about as good as anything sans Vail.
2. Tons of engineering jobs. Shouldn't be a problem, but you might need to move here first because I get a shit ton of resumes and begin by tossing out out-of-staters. Aerospace is booming and I've heard several thousands of jobs are coming. There are some HUGE companies here.
3. Very bike friendly, but some areas are better than others. Living near the Highline or Cherry Creek bike paths helps. Off the bikes paths it can get dicey downtown. I commute and race bikes, I do roughly 4000 miles per year...so yeah, I've ridden everything from Boulder to Castle Rock.
4. Golden is okay, it's kind of like living in A2, I guess. I like living in Denver because there's more going on. Great people here in Denver. Culturally Denver is underrated compared to other big cities. We have memberships to the Performing Arts Center, Nat Hist Museam, Bot Gardens...so plenty to do.
The city is becoming crowded and there's a crazy amount of traffic.
|9 weeks 6 days ago||It's possible Lyons couldn't||
It's possible Lyons couldn't commit until the Smith situation was resolved.
|10 weeks 9 hours ago||He likes Adidas?||
He likes Adidas?
|10 weeks 10 hours ago||I have an undergrad degree||
I have an undergrad degree from EMU. With that degree, 3.8 GPA, 1250 GRE (old scoring method) and decent recommendations I was accepted into Michigan, Yale, GW, Boston U., Arizona, OHSU and U of Washington MPH programs.
My Michigan advisor said EMU students "have done great" in our program, they were actively recruiting us to come with events and mentorships.
Students who give a shit at EMU do very well.
|10 weeks 10 hours ago||Several schools have 6 or||
Several schools have 6 or more QBs.
Check our list, #1 is a keeper: http://michigan.247sports.com/Season/2015-Football/Roster