- Member for
- 2 years 16 weeks
- View recent blog entries
|1 week 4 days ago||Drinking bud light I worked||
Drinking bud light
|1 week 5 days ago||Gotta have Howard and Woodson||
Brady, Thomas, Howard, Woodson, Harbaugh
|2 weeks 4 days ago||I got a job offer yesterday so this is truly a happy Friday!||
I got a job offer yesterday so this is truly a happy Friday!
|5 weeks 4 days ago||Doh!||
I had high hopes for Pipkins this is sad to see. Also this looks very ugly but I will trust the coaching staff on this one I guess.
|5 weeks 5 days ago||Welcome! And hail yea!!||
Welcome! And hail yea!!
|5 weeks 6 days ago||I don't really put too much||
I don't really put too much weight into the star rankings especially before a kid's senior season. Don't get me wrong I get excited when a 5 or 4 star commits but at the same time I remind myself that that is no gaurantee of success.
The Harbaugh!!! thing certainly gets pushed too much around here but at the same time there is a good reason for that. I don't post a lot but I have mentioned before that I am also a life long 49ers fan. I follow the 49ers very closely and have since back in the Montana/Young/Rice days. I am a member of quite a few fan blogs/forums where there are 49er insiders giving us info and since day one of the Harbaugh years in San Fran one thing that was greatly talked about was his ability to evaluate talent. It became apparent that he is very good at identifying talent and so it becomes easier to simply trust his judgement over other sources that rank talent. With that said Harbaugh is not perfect and will make mistakes in talent evaluation, just like all coaches.
This is why to me I don't care if 247 gives a bump in ratings it happens all the time to P5 schools and is really kind of a non-issue. But if RCMB and others want to get all upset and rant about it then cool! Gives me some fun entertainment so I appreciate that. lol
|6 weeks 4 days ago||Welcome! Good news!||
Welcome! Good news!
|6 weeks 6 days ago||I'm getting excited!||
I'm getting excited!
|6 weeks 6 days ago||Seeing the line we are||
Seeing the line Michigan is landing and could end up with is exciting. Gotta have great lineman to have a great offense!
Sitting here filling out job apps thinking I need more interviews and boom something exciting happens, maybe a good sign for the rest of my day..
|6 weeks 6 days ago||Sweet! I love when Michigan||
Sweet! I love when Michigan gets big time lineman commits!
|8 weeks 4 days ago||No he got smart and his||
No he got smart and his password is drowssap.
|8 weeks 4 days ago||(No subject)||
|12 weeks 1 day ago||Wow great news! I need a||
Wow great news! I need a celebratory drink!
|14 weeks 4 days ago||Mine is||
Mine is currently, Harbaugh Is King!
I live in an apartment in Lansing so I wanted to let them know Harbaugh will be taking over shortly.
Others near me...
Not very interesting here.
|14 weeks 4 days ago||I've never understood people||
I've never understood people claiming their designs to be superior, I've seen plenty from all companies I don't like. In the end when I watch football the uniforms don't matter. In conclusion fuck Nike.
|17 weeks 5 days ago||I don't like Nike||
They made Oregon recruiting more successful, gave UM the middle finger, and if we switch now Harbaugh will be successful and the crazies on this board will scream about how it's because Nike is da best! In closing Fuck Nike!
|17 weeks 6 days ago||More competition considering||
More competition, considering we have no proven QBs at the moment, is a good thing! Go Blue!
|19 weeks 2 days ago||I'm a life long||
I'm a life long 49er fan and I wanted Harbaugh at Michigan. Of course my dream scenario included Harbaugh to Michigan and then the 49ers either promoting Fangio or getting a slam dunk big name hire which never happened. I also imagined getting Patrick Willis back fully healthy but when he retired I thought well thank God Borland had a great year maybe him and Bowman will be the next great duo...then he retired.
|21 weeks 3 days ago||I actually think we will be||
I actually think we will be good on the OL this year, seemed liked they improved quite a bit toward the end of last year.
|21 weeks 3 days ago||1. Dawkins - His combination||
1. Dawkins - His combination of athleticism and shooting is great and he is pretty strong too for a freshman. If he has a really good off-season he could be on NBA radar next year which is crazy!
2. Doyle - Had a lot of freshman moments but I thought he put himself in some good positions and played solid defense against a lot of more experienced players in the B1G. Our big men need to have a great off-season.
3. MAAR - Really torn on ranking him after Doyle because I think MAAR had a really good freshman year but I settled on ranking him 3rd. I love his game and he has a great shot. Hopefully he gets stronger in the off-season but he is a great player.
4. Chatman - It appears the lights are coming on after a very disappointing year for him based on his ranking and what was expected of him. But he is a freshmen and in a perfect situation we would not be relying on so many freshmen to have big seasons. I really think he could be at the top of this class next year although Dawkins is brilliant.
5. Wilson - Injured but seemed like he was poised to have a very good year before that. He had freshmen moments but I think if he was healthy he would have gotten better with every game. I am really excited to see him healthy!
6. Hatch - I did not expect him to do much this year so I ranked him above Donnal based on expectations at the start of the year. Love this kid and cheering for him big time.
7. Donnal - I was really surprised that he just didn't contribute nearly what I thought he might. He really needs to hit the weight room and get his strength up.
Overall this freshmen class is awesome and Dawkins and MAAR were total surprises. What they have given this year compared to expectations is amazing. Our coaching staff really knows how to get he most out of young players. I cannot wait to see this team next year.
|21 weeks 3 days ago||Awesome game from Max!||
Awesome game from Max!
|23 weeks 13 hours ago||Meyer has the true golden||
Meyer has the true golden toungue gotta give him credit. If anyone actually believes him its their own damn fault.
|23 weeks 1 day ago||Good luck Bellomy!||
Good luck Bellomy!
|23 weeks 1 day ago||He was one of the first||
He was one of the first injuries this season if I remember correctly. Too bad because we could've really used him.
|25 weeks 5 hours ago||RB catches||
Gore is actually a pretty good receiver out of the back field. When Harbaugh took over he used more TEs and it seemed like Gore was used in more max protection. This was a good thing though because the 49ers used to give up a lot of sacks at one point to. Then with Kap the run kind of took over as the check down. Also there seemed to be a lot of times that Gore was an option and Kap didn't see it in time.
|28 weeks 4 days ago||I'm a Niner fan and I like||
I'm a Niner fan and I like Tomsula, it's even possible he's a good HC, but how do we know that? I'm a much bigger Michigan fan and I was glad Niners pushed Harbaugh out so Michigan could hire him, but I was confident we'd get a big name hire! Instead we push out a great coach, pass over Fangio who is a great DC to promote our DL coach? wtf?
|30 weeks 1 day ago||Expelled for threatening an official?||
|32 weeks 4 days ago||All is right with the world||
Harbaugh will be Michigan's coach. I have a good feeling he wants to come back to AA.
|37 weeks 2 hours ago||Izzo||
lol always makes sure to give excuses.
|38 weeks 3 days ago||Terrible offense|