the season has truly begun now
- Member for
- 2 years 25 weeks
- Athletes must receive a 90% favorable rating from eligible voters.
- Eligible voters consist of MGoMembers who have accumulated over 10,000 MGoPoints.
- Those short of the voting threshold are encouraged to increase their MGoPoint totals via monetary contributions to the athletic department at a rate of 1 MGoPoint per $1 contributed.
- Accrued MGoPoints will expire by year end (or sooner)
- Loyal MGoBoarders -- those whose accounts date back over 3 years -- will be roundly thanked, and will have first opportunity to earn MGoPoints via donations to the athletic department (at the standard 1-to-1 rate).
- A $1,000,000 donation automatically enshrines the thing of your choice (regardless of what it is) into the MGoHOF.
- For 10 Mil you can sleep with my wife.
|1 year 25 weeks ago||This place needs a paywall.||
This place needs a paywall.
|2 years 9 weeks ago||1. Tank Smash Presented by||
1. Tank Smash Presented by Vizio. Also, throw in a simultaneous flyover.
2. Secede and secure exclusive provincial marketing rights.
3. The Weinke Loophole is a myth. The future cannot be created in this manner.
4. The promoters.
6. Buzz Killington.
|2 years 23 weeks ago||If you are looking to promote||
If you are looking to promote your services, I know just the place. Trust me, it's big.
|2 years 25 weeks ago||Valued Fans Donors, The||
The Athletic Department has received numerous letters expressing concern about the future of Michigan's uniforms. Today, we are happy to allay these concerns by announcing that we have partnered with Charles Sollars to create the future of Michigan. Do not fear, Big Blue Nation, the "split block M" in the leaked design is only a placeholder for a completely redesigned Arby's logo.
|2 years 25 weeks ago||Excellent idea, Brian! My||
Excellent idea, Brian!