Welcome bloggers to the newest regular MGoFeature, and the only one that gives you free stuff. Usually it'll be something from the MGoStore; occasionally someone will donate or sponsor a different item. It works like thusly:
- Wednesday mornings I put up a winnable prize that consists of a desirable good.
- You guess the final scores of this weekend's designated game (football or hoops, depending on the season), and put it in the comments. First person to post a particular score has it.
- If you got it right, we contact you. If not, go to (5)
- The desirable good arrives at the address you give us.
- Non-winners can acquire the same desirable good by trading currency for it.
This Week's Game:
Illinois Fighting Illini of Illinois (We're from Illinois!) vs. the Michigan Wolverines, in a contest of footballs.
This Week's Prize:
The latest in wearable technology from MGoBlog, this shirt may cause a sudden Aneurysm of Leadership. Your friends will remark upon your incredible grit, and late-game three point shooting ability. Options are Six Threes at Breslin Maize, or Big Ten Title Blue.
Notes: If you win and prefer another shirt, that's cool; pick an MGoShirt.
Yes I feel a tiny bit bad about THE_KNOWLEDGE except 1.) I figure you like free stuff more than being a "top friend"; 2.) We've had this in the works for a very long time; and 3.) Being from the future he was well aware of this.