This list is completely arbitrary and not a genuine analysis of the relative merits of state fossils.
Revision of Blogpoll Draft Ballot: Week 1 from September 7th, 2010 at 8:57 AM
- Yes, Boise #1. They beat a good BCS-conference team in a virtual road game.
- I might be dinging Oklahoma a bit too much. Utah State could out together a Idaho-like run this year, and actually be a decent win by the end of the year. On the other hand, typically high-flying Oklahoma beat them by single digits at home.
- I'm totally fine moving Florida down that much. They didn't crack triple digits in total yardage until well into the second half. And this came at home against a crap Miami (NTM) team.
- I considered leaving Michigan off my ballot so as to not tempt the CK award, but they were one of the few teams to curbstomp BCS-conference competition (and the Huskies were being talked about as a Big East Title contender before Saturday).
- Everything else looks OK to me. Let me know where I've gone horribly wrong.