Revision of User-Curated MGoHallOfFame from October 22nd, 2010 at 9:54 AM
A Message to You, Rudy
Stop your messing around (ah-ah-ah)
Better think of your future (ah-ah-ah)
Time you straighten right out (ah-ah-ah)
Creating problems in town (ah-ah-ah)
A message to you, Rudy
A message to you
- The Specials, "A Message to You, Rudy"
Here are some nice guidelines to keep you on the straight and narrow and avoid any problems in this here virtual town:
- Official Ethics of MGoBlog
- Official mgoblog Pet Peeve Listeve-list
- mgoblog's recruiting philosophy
- Meta: Search Now Way More Functional | mgoblog
- meta: new "sport" classification | mgoblog
- meta: premium information policy | mgoblog
- meta: posting embeds with the new editor
- Special Meta Mailbag | mgoblog
- Kind of OT: has anyone else been getting completely pegged for no reason lately? (MGOPOINTS)? [Why you don't complain about MGoPoints]
- MGoBlog Stylish Theme for Widescreen folks. [Firefox plugin to make MGoBlog fill the width of the screen]
Upon Further Review:
|WORK IN PROGRESS...|
- I feel a little better now. The first MGo post with content, I believe.
- Graham to Michigan An extremely short post that would prove extremely prescient.
- Blog/MSM Throwdown! Probably Not That Exciting! The origins of Unverified Voracity.
- The New Math 86 = 1
- Eleven Swans Michigan - Ohio State 2006 and Bo's passing spur a masterpiece on the essence of The Game.
- Empire of the Fallen "Michigan is listless in the last days of a dying empire, but Mike Hart will run out of the tunnel and I will believe until I can't or I don't have to anymore."
- Jake Long Is A Little Miracle The Fall of the House of Michigan OL.
- You Were Killed By a Bear and I am Sad Lloyd Carr in remembrance.
- The Age of Miracles The promise of the RichRod and Beilein eras.
- The Golden Age of Tin One month into the RichRod era, we're provided with Door 1 and Door 2 - Door 2 seems the right choice.
- The Only Thing Corey Liuget And I Will Ever Have In Common Dong Punch.
- October Spawned a Monster Morrissey's morose lyrics sum up the second half of the 2009 season and its utter awfulness.
- Get Up Kids US Soccer does it Puritan Style
- Place other examples of Brian's Greatest Hits in this section
- Please type the post's complete title and then add the link to the post as I've done above
The 2000s: Of The Decade
MGoProfiles by Six Zero
Followed by the first user-submitted link. 
Meet the (Korean) Parents...and Grandparents...and Sister (aka, the CRex saga)
Six Zero's Wife Day opus
The greatest video posted, ever. http://mgoblog.com/diaries/denard-happening
Larsonlo's Intro to the 3-3-5 Defense:
Misopogon's Decimated Defense series:
An Ode to Michigan
- Replies in a thread. This is what happens when there's no MGoBlog CIL for a highly anticipated Michigan game: http://mgoblog.com/mgoboard/michigan-hockey-ncaa-tourney-vs-miami-open-thread
The Great Posbang of Aug 18, 2010
- How not to react to the reported commitment of a high school athlete to your beloved school: http://mgoblog.com/content/hello-shawn-conway
- Be prepared to be hit by my car, you douchey U-M students: http://mgoblog.com/content/ot-douchey-mgoblog-users
- Ha ha, I knew about Denard's greatness before you did and OBTW, you suck!: http://mgoblog.com/diaries/its-all-about-denard
- I'm taking my ball and going home!: http://mgoblog.com/mgoboard/i-hate-you-all
Big house 500s string of rants on the Red Wings.
The biggest assclown in the history of MGoBlog deserves his own section. If your thread is listed here and you're not McFarlin, only you know it for sure, because holy cow, you sure do a great McFarlin impression.
The Annals of MGoBlog
Tacopants earns a spot here. Jonesing for a January - June 2010 version!
Ann Arbor is Quite a City and it Has an Awesome College Football Stadium
Stadium and things to do