"When I call somebody a midget, clearly I'm not trying to insult f---ing midgets. I'm just using basketball terminology."
Revision of User-Curated MGoHallOfFame from August 13th, 2010 at 12:09 AM
A Message to You, Rudy
Stop your messing around (ah-ah-ah)
Better think of your future (ah-ah-ah)
Time you straighten right out (ah-ah-ah)
Creating problems in town (ah-ah-ah)
A message to you, Rudy
A message to you
- The Specials, "A Message to You, Rudy"
Here are some nice guidelines to keep you on the straight and narrow and avoid any problems in this here virtual town:
- Official Ethics of MGoBlog
- Official mgoblog Pet Peeve Listeve-list
- mgoblog's recruiting philosophy
- Meta: Search Now Way More Functional | mgoblog
- meta: new "sport" classification | mgoblog
- meta: premium information policy | mgoblog
- meta: posting embeds with the new editor
- Special Meta Mailbag | mgoblog
- Kind of OT: has anyone else been getting completely pegged for no reason lately? (MGOPOINTS)? [Why you don't complain about MGoPoints]
- MGoBlog Stylish Theme for Widescreen folks. [Firefox plugin to make MGoBlog fill the width of the screen]
MGoProfiles by Six Zero
- Blue in South Bend
- formerly anonymous
- Rishi Narayan
Followed by the first user-submitted link. 
Meet the (Korean) Parents...and Grandparents...and Sister (aka, the CRex saga):
Misopogon's Decimated Defense series:
An Ode to Michigan
- Replies in a thread. This is what happens when there's no MGoBlog CIL for a highly anticipated Michigan game: http://mgoblog.com/mgoboard/michigan-hockey-ncaa-tourney-vs-miami-open-thread
How not to react to the reported commitment of a high school athlete to your beloved school: http://mgoblog.com/content/hello-shawn-conway
Be prepared to be hit by my car, you douchey U-M students: http://mgoblog.com/content/ot-douchey-mgoblog-users
Ha ha, I knew about Denard's greatness before you did and OBTW, you suck!: http://mgoblog.com/diaries/its-all-about-denard
I'm taking my ball and going home!: http://mgoblog.com/mgoboard/i-hate-you-all
Big house 500s string of rants on the Red Wings.
The biggest assclown in the history of MGoBlog deserves his own section. If your thread is listed here and you're not McFarlin, only you know it for sure, because holy cow, you sure do a great McFarlin impression.
The Annals of MGoBlog
Tacopants earns a spot here. Jonesing for a January - June 2010 version!
Ann Arbor is Quite a City and it Has an Awesome College Football Stadium