New England Area MGoBloggers,
Tickets are now on sale for our second annual charity celebrity karaoke event, Zolioke 2013!
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me directly at email@example.com. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor or have any contacts for interested sponsors we would love to hear from you.
All proceeds from this year's event will benefit selected partnering children's hospitals (names to be publically announced shortly). We can't thank the MGoBlog community and University of Michigan Football fans enough for everyone's continued support as the Zoltan Mesko Foundation continues to grow every day. Your dedication to Zoltan's career and pursuits off the field further prove why Michigan is a special place.
Thanks again and Go Blue!
Tim North | Executive Director | Zoltan Mesko Foundation
Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/546507008714398
Please join us for our second annual celebrity karaoke event, "Zolioke 2013 Presented by Zoltan Mesko Foundation." All proceeds from Zolioke 2013 benefit the Zoltan Mesko Foundation and its partner children's hospitals (specific names and details TBA in upcoming weeks).
June 8, 2013, 7:00-10:00pm EDT
Royale Boston Nightclub
279 Tremont St. Boston, MA 02116
Media coverage from Zolioke 2012
• Zolioke 2012 Kick-Off at Boston Children's Hospital: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e__p3Sx5Q_w
• WAAF Boston at Zolioke 2012: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgIJHWa340M
• NESN at Zolioke 2012: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXT-t70M2n4
• Patriots Today at Zolioke 2012: http://www.patriots.com/media-center/videos/Patriots-Today---Zolioke-hits-the-right-notes/ce5c8602-3ed3-43c8-8bf0-57250430404c
• ESPN Boston Zolioke 2012 highlights: http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4723569/highlights-from-zolioke-event
Join the Zolioke 2013 event page for new event details as they are updated. A full detailed list of auction items, expected celebrities in attendance, and other exciting information will be released as we continue to confirm details leading up to June. Tell your friends!
Contact Zoltan Mesko Foundation by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions.