I just read a free article from Steve wilfong of 247 ( it's linked through his twitter) that says yuri MAY decide Saturday. If he decides before his visit to Michigan then it's safe to say we're probably not in a good place. If he does decide Saturday, all signs point to the golden domers. Hopefully he holds out though.
- can somebody link it, I don't really want to get negged for passing on info. I'm on my phone and it won't let me copy and paste. It's Steve's latest post on twitter. Thank you and happy new years everyone!