I'm starting this thread to give everyone the chance to look stupid and to talk about something other than the horrors of Happy Valley.
My (probably stupid) predictions:
1. Both teams struggle to pass b/c of the wind (see thread below), and this helps cause a relatively low-scoring game.
2. Michigan struggles against Illinois' ground game early but stiffens up as the game goes on.
3. Illinois comes out with terrible memories of last year and is fully prepared to stop Denard's single-wing runs.
4. Michigan is sharp as far as not making mistakes, motivated by last week and memories of the 2009 game.
5. Ron Zook does something stupid, and emotional/mental let-downs cost Illinois in several key moments.
6. Michigan forces three turnovers and gives up only one. This is the difference in the game.
Final score: Michigan 21 - Illinois 17