1. Who's the best player on Michigan's team?
I don't think there is a BEST next year. I think you're going to see a very talented and balanced team next year.
2. In a "late game, last shot" situation...who should take the shot? (down by 1...so a 2 or a 3 wins the game)
I think this is a no-brainer. Stauskas is by far our best shooter and if he gets fouled on that last shot, I feel very comfortable with him on the FT line.
3. Who starts at PG when we enter the B1G season? Albrecht or Walton?
Walton. He is going to thrive in our offense next year with his pass first style of play. I expect to see a lot of 2 pg lineups though, similar to what we did at the end of this year.
4. Who starts at SG when we enter the B1G season? Stauskas or Irvin?
This is the toughest question to figure out. I think Irvin is much too talented to keep on the bench, but where do you put him? Our best offensive lineup would be:
PG. Walton, SG. Irvin, SF. Stauskas, PF. GR3, C. McGary.
But Beilein has already stated GR3 and Mitch are going to play their more natural positions next year. I think Stauskas is the type of guy who is going to work his butt off this off season and come back next year ready to go. So, I'll predict Stauskas gets the start, but Irvin is first off the bench and plays the 2 or 3.
5. Who's Michigan's leading scorer next season?
Stauskas, but I think 4 of the 5 starters will average around 12-13 per game.