I like these "You are..." themed stories. What is Coach Hoke's approach towards the team this week? Here are some thoughts I had.
(1) You (the players) are defined at Michigan by what you do against Ohio State. BEAT OHIO.
(2) This is a chance to create a memory for yourselves (seniors) or for the seniors.
(3) This is our bowl game. (Obviously, any bowl oppoent will not be as good as Ohio State.)
(4) Light them up that they have underperformed and can salvage the season with a win here.
(5) Don't overstate the game's importance. Focus on the process of getting better each day.
(6) Other (explain)