I know, we love ALL of the guys that chose to play for MICHIGAN. If you're uncomfortable picking favorites...that's understandable, please move on.
But naturally many people have favorite players. Or guys that for whatever reason you decide to follow from the day they committed or signed with Michigan.
With that said let's your hear TOP 3 Favorite Players in THIS year's recruiting class.
I ask because there are some pretty good story lines:
- Ondre Pipkins and his personality
- Kyle Kalis and his love for the "good side"
- Jeremy Clark accepting a greyshirt before getting a scholarship
- Jerrod Wilson and this: http://espn.go.com/colleges/michigan/football/story/_/id/7328007/ricky-powers-instills-lessons-learned-michigan-wolverines
- Ross, RJS and Richardson's childhood friendship
- Sione Houma being a pretty unique and interesting prospect that Michigan hasn't had in awhile - if ever.
- Willie Henry's Glenville connection
- The Darboh story: http://www.annarbor.com/sports/um-football/from-war-time-orphan-to-big-time-football-michigan-recruit-amara-darboh-tells-survivalist-tale/
- The Chesson story (behind a paywall, but very similar to Darboh...many mention Darboh, but forget Chesson...he too was born in a war-torn African country and made it to Michigan): http://insider.espn.go.com/colleges/michigan/football/recruiting/story/_/id/7495834/jehu-chesson-keeps-michigan-wolverines-commitment-perspective
...or maybe you grew up next to Ben Braden or Matt Godin went to your alma mater. I don't know, but who are your 3 favorite Michigan signees?
Should be interesting to hear everyones response and why!