As suggested by Butterfield here is my personal "Top 10" of viewing hate:
1. Notre Dame - I simply dislike everything about them and their fans
2. Penn State - Their unbelievable fan denial and "we're the victim here" attitude post Sandusky changed me from respect to hate.
3. Michigan State - Used to be #2. Still love watching them find new and creative ways to lose
4. USC - Lane Kiffin, the stupid horse, the stupid fight song, the stupid "V" where they don't really make a V - more of a lazy peace sign and their stealing not one but TWO Rose Bowls from Bo thanks to the Pac 10 officiating crew
5. Florida - Miami - Florida State - Axis of evil. Always overrated, always boring to watch
8. Texas - Notre Dame lite fanbase
9. Ohio State - I actually like beating them more when they have a good record but watching them lose is fun none-the-less. Their ranking will go higher next year when we're in the same division.
10. Any SEC team playing out of conference - Because obviously