Last year, the Utes demolished us in their place, probably knocking us out of postseason play. That will not be the case this year. I dont want to hear that their shortest player is like 8 feet tall. I dont care that they each have 7 wives, five of them over the age of consent. You know what? Keith Van Horn was overrated. At 6'10" Tom Chambers still had to climb on top of Mark Jackson to dunk a basketball. Utah skiing sucks, the 2002 Olympics were lame, and what the hell kind of state rock is coal? 65% of Utah is owned by the government, and the other 35% was used in the filming of "Touched by an Angel". Polygamy is against God's will! Now lets get out there and make some noise for coach B and help them smite the heathen Utes!
"Rodrick Williams Jr.'s 10-month old, 2-foot-long savannah monitor named "Kill" gets the RB some strange looks when they go for walks together."