I can't figure out if badly written copy or if it will be our 1st game that year. Seems like we should have a tune up first. Hopefully that can still be done.
UM to open at UConn in 2013?
The 2013 game is going to be on September 21
So badly written copy then.
to be worried about than whether our 2013 game against UCONN is the opener:
(5) whether Sommy has any more bad dreams about mid majors defeating Michigan;
(4) whose booty will be R Mahorn's next avatar, or how confounded he will be the next time he posts;
(3) Where the GBMW boys are going to dinner for Valentine's Day in 2010;
(2) Whether we can get Nickelback to play a pre-game show on the 50 yard line at Michigan Stadium before the 2010 UConn game;
(1) The 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 Michigan seasons.
You forgot to add:
(6) How many more times will jg2112 mention Nickelback(or type RAWK) in his Michigan jokes?
I will never stop mentioning what is inevitable.
Please.... 2009 Season is SO played out already.
No way...Would you rather go 11-1 and lose to OSU or 1-11 and beat OSU???
...wait...has this been discussed yet?
It is the freep so there should be no surprise to anyone that the article was terribly written.
to pay off UCONN for that awaY game, and get us someone in 2013 to play in Ann Arbor? Could this make us any money, er, revenue, and perhaps, uh, be better for everyone involved?
So like, you decided not to read the article? We're not taking a $2 million loss so people won't have their pride hurt by watching us in a 40,000 seat stadium (that will actually seat 50,000)
"Bob the Builder! Can We Fix It? Yes U Conn!"