UConn depth chart for the game this Sat has been released. The official version can be found in the link below:
Couple points of note:
* Shoemate has not been able to crack the top two - currently listed as the third guy as TB (although with an OR)
* After the injury to their starting DE, the current lineup looks really small - one of the starting DE is 225 and his backup is 237.
* They are breaking in new Punters - both guys on the chart are redshirt Freshman.
* Same FG kicker as last year - who was pretty meh - 1/3 from 20-29, 4/9 from 40-49.
* 3 True Freshman, 8 Redshirt Freshman on the chart.
Do you see anything significant there?