Kevin Sousa is a 6-foot-2, 213-pound dual threat quarterback from Orlando. He was recently in touch with Rod Smith, and found out that Coach Smith will be down to see him this spring.
One of the first things Kevin said to me was, "I really like Michigan." He's going to try to make it up for a camp, but needs to check with his coach first.
Here's his newest highlight film.
Here's a little more. He just sent me an email with more concrete info.
- He just attended USF's junior day, and is going to Miami and FIU with his qb coach, Coach Paradiso.
- He's visiting Florida on April 18th.
- Then flying out to Ohio State and Alabama for the Elite 11 QB camp, and Nike football camps at both schools.
- Kevin has only been playing football for 2 years, so coach Paradiso is a big influence on his development, and where he goes to college.
- His coach told him that he's a perfect fit for a Michigan, West Virginia, or an Oregon offense.
- Kevin has talked with his coach, and they both think that Michigan is at the top of the list.
- He said, "If Michigan offers, it would be hard not to accept it."