I'm not saying this is 100%, so don't take it that way. There's a chance that Wayne Morgan might not announce tomorrow, though. I said awhile ago that I knew his coaches weren't happy that some of the information being reported about him came out so fast.
They've wanted him to wait, and wanted him to take his visits this whole time. His coach is talking to him tonight to see what he wants to do. I'll let you know when I hear something. As of now the announcement is still on, but could change.
***EDIT***: Just got a text from Wayne that said he probably is going to hold off on the announcement. We'll see what happens, if he decides to do it tomorrow or wait. I'll keep you updated.