Ohio RB Bri'onte Dunn just told an OSU website that he's reopening his recruitment. I wasn't going to say anything for a few days but I spoke with Bri'onte's father yesterday.
His father told me that there's a possibility they may be visiting Michigan on Saturday. When I asked him about the NCAA investigation at OSU he told me they were watching it, and they would wait to see what happens with everything. He said then that Bri'onte's commitment was just a verbal commitment and nothing was set in stone, so it sounds like they made this decision within the last 24 hours.
It also sounds like Michigan will have a shot. They had planned on visiting a few weeks prior but couldn't make it. The visit Saturday isn't 100% either, so we'll see if it happens.