I am taking my 3 year old with a friend and his 3 year old
Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do to help to ensure that I at least get to watch 1 quarter of football?
- I think the kids will want to see the band take the field and Michigan run through the tunnel...but that doesn't even take me to kickoff
- Can you bring in PB&J sandwhiches? I don't know what else they would eat at the stadium, I have to cut up the hotdogs into tiny pieces so they don't choke and I don't see my kid taking down a polish sausage
- Do they still sell cider and donuts? Or is that later in the year?
- Kind of wish UofM had a mascot ( I know it sounds bad, but 3 year olds love that stuff)
- Are there any good statues on the concourse or anything else that might provide a nice walk to at least stay in the stadium till halftime to see the band again? (Bo's Eagle)